Check your account email address ×

Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

just wait till the next gop house leader rips up bidens sotu speech on tv.

It will be fire works like never seen before.

Just wait until something worth a fuck happens in Manitoba…..long wait I suspect.👍🏼🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There are too many airlines right now. Some are on the edge and will be extinct soon.

To bad southwest won't be one of them . In fact I would guess there bookings go up because most people don't support the bullshit your govenment is attempting to push on the American people and will go a bit out of there way to support those they see as fighting back no matter how small the fight .

Sorry your naritave will fail on this one also 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks DRuuuuuph!

I chose to not fly anymore if at all possible but yuh......my multiple flights from Mnpls to Atlanta were pretty gross.  I don't want to seem like an elite but....they were almost like the homeless and aspiring rappers flights.

Sort of like the old days pre ebt card when you had to use food stamps and greyhound ran a extra 10 busses a day from Chicago to Minneapolis on the last 3 days and first 2 days of every mo .

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the marijuana industry has sucked up thousands of server jobs in Massachusetts. Good pay, steady hours, benefits etc. The restaurant industry can’t compete.

https://www.eagletribune.com/news/cannabis-finding-its-way-in-tight-labor-market/article_d3c88366-3a79-11ec-910e-f79d0db9ef35.html

Won't last never has in any other state .  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sort of like the old days pre ebt card when you had to use food stamps and greyhound ran a extra 10 busses a day from Chicago to Minneapolis on the last 3 days and first 2 days of every mo .

Pretty much.  Humans are disgusting.  Some much more than others obviously.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The more the two groups pretend that they’re different, the more they look alike. 

That's deep!! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers need their own airline. SW is da bomb. 

no it's not it's shit compared to JetBlue esp with it now being more expensive.  i'll live with being treated liek cattle for less money,  i've flown frontier and spirit.  TBH sprit is pretty good,  just grab one of those big front seats and go places where minorities are not travelling.   the florida lines always interesting when i was flying it to OH at both ends.  

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There are too many airlines right now. Some are on the edge and will be extinct soon.

I can't wait until prices rise and you cry about not having enough competition. 

• Like 1

Update I read today, not sure if it's true because I didn't have time to corroborate, is that the pilot is a Braves fan and was supporting his team in the World Series by saying "Let's Go Braves," which over a muffled plane audio system in that low tone pilots speak in could be easily mis-heard...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Update I read today, not sure if it's true because I didn't have time to corroborate, is that the pilot is a Braves fan and was supporting his team in the World Series by saying "Let's Go Braves," which over a muffled plane audio system in that low tone pilots speak in could be easily mis-heard...

ANYTHING THAY SOUNDS LIKE OR, IS OVERHEARD WRONG, AND CAN BE CONSTRUED BEING EMOTIONALLY CATASTROPHIC TO TWATS IS NOW OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!

:lol:

22 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

I'm ok with that, it will get rid of the rift raft flying

That is the real problem.   Once the garbage crashes their chargers, going out  to decent restaurants,  burns through their stimulus vacation money. we will all be better off. 

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no it's not it's shit compared to JetBlue esp with it now being more expensive.  i'll live with being treated liek cattle for less money,  i've flown frontier and spirit.  TBH sprit is pretty good,  just grab one of those big front seats and go places where minorities are not travelling.   the florida lines always interesting when i was flying it to OH at both ends.  

Spirit used to be great for going back in forth to Florida, now it is like being on a cattle train.  We spend the extra money and go DELTA, so we don't have to deal with the garbage, now.  

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Did Frontier out of Pease last trip to Florida (Punta gorda) and it was pretty good since was nonstop, pease has no real air traffic, here to pease no car traffic :) and punta not far from where we usually stay. FMB.

Edited by CFM

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I agree on SW. I won’t fly it again after my experience over the summer 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I can't wait until prices rise and you cry about not having enough competition. 

He cheered loudly when restaurants / small businesses were closing down left and right last year. Saying how there's too many of them. It's just one of his cries for attention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

He cheered loudly when restaurants / small businesses were closing down left and right last year. Saying how there's too many of them. It's just one of his cries for attention.

Did he really cheer for people to lose their lively hood? what a dick....

• Like 1