Check your account email address ×

Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

The Dims are responsible for Amazons current growth...the shut downs forced all shopping to go online, while brick and motar stores died (which you just cheered on)

Can't stop using untraceable cash with places still open you can excange goods for it with . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Both sides are guilty of cheering for the other side to fail. It's sad to see ...

Any possibility of unity in America is long gone.  DC is responsible.  Just gotta pick a side that you feel is less responsible and go with it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Both sides are guilty of cheering for the other side to fail. It's sad to see ...

But, it really wasn’t a “side” thing.  It was cheering against hard working innocent, Americans of all races, political leanings. Probably the dumbest shit ever posted on here. Truly disgusting. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But, it really wasn’t a “side” thing.  It was cheering against hard working innocent, Americans of all races, political leanings. Probably the dumbest shit ever posted on here. Truly disgusting. 

Yeah when he does it I see him not a party and it's very disgusting. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course it is. See below....

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Any possibility of unity in America is long gone.  DC is responsible.  Just gotta pick a side that you feel is less responsible and go with it.

Yup, blame the other side. It takes two to tango.

Just now, ckf said:

I'm hoping this dance happens and the sooner the quicker!  I've been pushed right...not pulled.  Liberals can fucking bleed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm hoping this dance happens and the sooner the quicker!  I've been pushed right...not pulled.  Liberals can fucking bleed.

How do you find clothes that fit with such a big chest. :lol:

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Go CRT! Go defunding the police!!!!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How do you find clothes that fit with such a big chest. :lol:

Same place you do?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Go CRT! Go defunding the police!!!!

Same place you do?

Yeah, I run around the site talking about how much I want the other side to bleed on a daily basis. :lol:

Right on cue though...

Just now, ckf said:

Yeah, I run around the site talking about how much I want the other side to bleed on a daily basis. :lol:

Right on cue though...

Gimme a break... I'm actually feeling my oats for the first time in weeks... :lol:

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

The Dims are responsible for Amazons current growth...the shut downs forced all shopping to go online, while brick and motar stores died (which you just cheered on)

I stood outside and cheered every day. It was fun. 

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

No.  Im not talking about the politics.  These were real people who lost everything they worked for their whole lives, because of lies.  They were the ones punished by the greed of power hungry politicians, no matter who or how they voted.  Ignoring it and saying that’s politics is just as bad as being a brain dead partisan. 

This is being completely ignored by the media, locally.

D5750FCB-7825-4E9D-9766-D734C6D6E998.jpeg

96677A42-9C21-4687-A21C-6BE6E31F66D5.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I will always lean towards the libertarian, conservative, less government, less lie to my teeth option.  Oops, that only leaves one option at the present time, and nothing with a D in front of it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I stood outside and cheered every day. It was fun. 

Figures ...probably never owned a small business once in your pathetic life.

Im 36 and still dont use Amazon unless I have no other choice. 

Local small businesses get my money.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Figures ...probably never owned a small business once in your pathetic life.

Im 36 and still dont use Amazon unless I have no other choice. 

Local small businesses get my money.  

His best chance at life is to stuck off the taxpayer, another member of the useless 10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Exactly.  I vote for who I think is the most patriotic, hard working, ethical candidate.  Sorry, but when one side is constantly rooting against the American middle class, I am not going to vote for them.  When one side is constantly voting for more taxes or more ways to stifle the hard working American, I am not voting for them.  Defund the police, nope not voting for them.   Shall we keep going?  Constantly seems like only one side keeps doing this.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  I vote for who I think is the most patriotic, hard working, ethical candidate.  Sorry, but when one side is constantly rooting against the American middle class, I am not going to vote for them.  When one side is constantly voting for more taxes or more ways to stifle the hard working American, I am not voting for them.  Defund the police, nope not voting for them.   Shall we keep going?  Constantly seems like only one side keeps doing this.

I have reduced myself to voting for whoever I think will leave me alone and not hurt me. I have no expectations of any politicians doing anything for me. 
We had one local Representative who pushed back at the mandates from the beginning.  The guy took a beating from other politicians and the media. He never backed down and once the courts agreed ( too late for some) others crawled out of their holes to jump on board.  Guy has my vote and support….. everyone else….:bigfinger:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Shutting down buisness is not cheering for 1 side or the other . Businesses are owned by every one on the political spectrum. That is fucking America for political games 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I will always lean towards the libertarian, conservative, less government, less lie to my teeth option.  Oops, that only leaves one option at the present time, and nothing with a D in front of it.

Large governments are only attained three ways: 

1.) Force

2.) Lies/propaganda

3.) Imbecile citizens

We have #2 and #3 on volume eleven right now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Shutting down buisness is not cheering for 1 side or the other . Businesses are owned by every one on the political spectrum. That is fucking America for political games 

Liberal business owners don’t count. They cheat