Check your account email address ×

Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

No.  Im not talking about the politics.  These were real people who lost everything they worked for their whole lives, because of lies.  They were the ones punished by the greed of power hungry politicians, no matter who or how they voted.  Ignoring it and saying that’s politics is just as bad as being a brain dead partisan. 

This is being completely ignored by the media, locally.

D5750FCB-7825-4E9D-9766-D734C6D6E998.jpeg

96677A42-9C21-4687-A21C-6BE6E31F66D5.jpeg

Of course it is political. I'm guessing that MC only said what he did was to get under the rights skin. I've had several guys from FS, left, right and middle tell me that they don't believe, or agree with everything that they post.  They just want to piss someone, or side off. That's today's politics for many.

It is nice to see that at least there are still a few guys here that don't need to resort to Junior High name calling when trying to express their opinions. Thank you for that :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Of course it is political. I'm guessing that MC only said what he did was to get under the rights skin. I've had several guys from FS, left, right and middle tell me that they don't believe, or agree with everything that they post.  They just want to piss someone, or side off. That's today's politics for many.

It is nice to see that at least there are still a few guys here that don't need to resort to Junior High name calling when trying to express their opinions. Thank you for that :bc:

i used to like getting Rob worked up over the moon landing.  too bad he wasn't here to deal with the flat earther.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i used to like getting Rob worked up over the moon landing.  too bad he wasn't here to deal with the flat earther.  

He asked me one time if you really believed what you were saying :lol:

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh, for sure.
Not a whole lot gets under my skin, but this is still small town USA here.  We work hard for everything we have.  When Politicians come to take it away and you have people making light of the situation it pisses me off. 

Im the same person online as I am in person.  I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I had a teacher tell me once.  You can come here everyday and act the fool, but don’t expect people to take you seriously when you want them too.  I think a few here have fallen into that rut. :bc:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh, for sure.
Not a whole lot gets under my skin, but this is still small town USA here.  We work hard for everything we have.  When Politicians come to take it away and you have people making light of the situation it pisses me off. 

Im the same person online as I am in person.  I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I had a teacher tell me once.  You can come here everyday and act the fool, but don’t expect people to take you seriously when you want them too.  I think a few here have fallen into that rut. :bc:

Same here as far as being the same in here as I am in person. It's easy to get sucked in and resort to name calling, I've been guilty of it myself a couple of times. But I usually will recognize it and apologize. Plus I think it's easy to pigpile on the minority so MC, Snacks and Spin take a lot of shit over the course of the day. They've chased of all the other Dems already. I'm surprised they stick around :dunno:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Same here as far as being the same in here as I am in person. It's easy to get sucked in and resort to name calling, I've been guilty of it myself a couple of times. But I usually will recognize it and apologize. Plus I think it's easy to pigpile on the minority so MC, Snacks and Spin take a lot of shit over the course of the day. They've chased of all the other Dems already. I'm surprised they stick around :dunno:

Yeah, I am guilty of it now and then.  
I think everyone comes here for their own reason and I think those guys enjoy that kind of interaction. I don’t anymore.  The last thing I want to do is go over the same shit , with the same members in every topic, no matter the topic.  Every day.  

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, I am guilty of it now and then.  
I think everyone comes here for their own reason and I think those guys enjoy that kind of interaction. I don’t anymore.  The last thing I want to do is go over the same shit , with the same members in every topic, no matter the topic.  Every day.  

Exactly why I blow of spins and MCs threads... they could care less about conversing... just shot at the country and the people in it.

I spend less and less time here. If I want to have my country bashed... I'll watch cnn...