Check your account email address ×

Next on 'WTF is wrong with people?'

Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member

Fuck all them spandex wearing road hogging fucks.  When they start paying road tax on there fucking bannana boat seat ass fuckers they can ride the roads.  Them cock suckers are the worst things to meet on the road and then they think they got as much respect as my 18 wheeler???  WTF!!!!  So in other words fuck off bicyclists!!!!!

• Like 3

• Gold Member

I cannot stand cyclists either....they are everywhere out by me because of the rail trail. Yet the dumb shits ride the narrow country roads instead right down the middle like they own it.

Most 16 year olds are pretty fucking retarded nowadays also. Doing stupid shit for internet fame. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stay to the right of the white line and don’t act like the roads were made for you. That’s all there is to it.  We’re all less than impressed with your weird idea that everybody will risk head-ons by allowing you half the lane.

Ya we’ll that’s the issue out here most roads are narrow and curvy with basically no right of the white line lucky if there’s a foot and for some reason they seem to always be on those roads never the ones that actually have somewhat of a break down lane. So your either half in the on coming lane or slowing way the hell down till it’s safe to pass. Fuck em

• Like 2

Not many here.  White line is inches from dirt/grabel/ditches/trees/turkeys/deer/barns/etc, etc. Beautiful area to bike but most realize it’s suicide, so not many arounf. Lol.

Edited by CFM

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya we’ll that’s the issue out here most roads are narrow and curvy with basically no right of the white line lucky if there’s a foot and for some reason they seem to always be on those roads never the ones that actually have somewhat of a break down lane. So your either half in the on coming lane or slowing way the hell down till it’s safe to pass. Fuck em

Lol. Wish you typed quicker do i could have just typed X 2. Lolol

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, CFM said:

Lol. Wish you typed quicker do i could have just typed X 2. Lolol

I mean I get it’s nice to bike on some of these back country roads but for fuck sakes like you said there is maybe 2” of space to the edge on 90% of these roads. If I had no fucks given I’d open my door into everyone one of them 😂 

If they were on a fucking bike path and not hugging the white line on a road filled with 1k lb + cars and trucks 1/2 of the drivers texting or playing with a go's etc  they would not have anything to worry about .

As soon as bikes start paying road tax and have tabs I will recognize there right to be on a fucking road built for cars .

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nothing gayer than a grown man on a bike wearing spandex and a Helmet. 

I know I have buds who will go out on guys trips on atv or dirt bikes no helmet no pads. Then go home get on the bike and strap on a helmet.  Yes I mock openly and often when I see it

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Can’t stand bicyclists use of vehicle roadways…. But the bigger douches yet are those that tune and delete a diesel.

calm down gretta.  Not everyone can afford the $ that the emissions headaches cause to have fixed.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bikers don’t bother me. I find it really odd how much anger that they invoke in some people. Weird shit 

People that tend to be oblivious to others around them usually invoke anger.  I can see how liberals don’t understand this though with them lacking self awareness and all.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Proof that rolling coal is for adolescents 

It’s pretty much DAF if you ask me.

45 minutes ago, hayward said:

calm down gretta.  Not everyone can afford the $ that the emissions headaches cause to have fixed.

I can sorta relate.  I am so far away from any EPA exhaust now…it’s silly but, throwing stacks in the back of your truck cab?  It seems like some strange cry for attention.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

As soon as bikes start paying road tax and have tabs I will recognize there right to be on a fucking road built for cars .

Interesting comments...

Do we feel the same way about ORV's that aren't DOT approved for road use???  

I like where this is going.  :)