Check your account email address ×

Next on 'WTF is wrong with people?'

Crnr2Crnr

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you click the link from the state of Michigan to see what they consider a on road legal ORV?

Yes and did you read that I posted that they changed the requirements a while back?

Edited by tnts4me

3 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

Yes and did you read that I posted that they changed the requirements a while back?

Nope, just googled the current law for Michigan when cold war said his was road plated for Michigan.  What didn't they used to require to be legally operated on a public roadway?

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, honey.  I didn’t expect you to understand my comment at all.

Sure. Bicyclist are a horrible and harmful force that needs to be controlled. Jesus fucking Christ. I can’t think of a more harmless group to be angry with. Totally bizarre. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sure. Bicyclist are a horrible and harmful force that needs to be controlled. Jesus fucking Christ. I can’t think of a more harmless group to be angry with. Totally bizarre. :lol: 

Poor Prolapski…always looking for a group or someone to take his frustrations out on…..one day it’s Walmart Greeters and today bicyclists.🤣🤣

The best part is that I would guess that most bicyclists also own vehicles so they are paying registration fees while not putting wear and tear on the roads….winner winner chicken dinner! 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best part is that I would guess that most bicyclists also own vehicles so they are paying registration fees while not putting wear and tear on the roads….winner winner chicken dinner! 

Better health, lower medical costs, zero pollution. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Im not up on the law, now.  someone was telling me they are letting people plate them again.   But , I’ll refrain from shooting my mouth off on the internet like I know, then crying like a bitch when Im proved wrong. :lol:

We are a dealer, so we received all the changes from the SOS a few years back.  Im grandfathered in .  Lot of people around here have theirs plated. 

Most weekends, and even during the busy vacation weeks of the summer, there’s usually more sxs on the roads of northern Michigan than cars/trucks and most of them are not even plated. I’ve had many discussions with, and ridden with, plenty of LEOs. They don’t have a problem with sxs on the road unless you’re being a douchebag. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just another try or group seemingly oblivious to anyone but themselves.  That’s the fucking argument you half-wit.  Being scared of them is laughable.  If I was “rolling coal” I’d just get out ahead of them and rip theme off their little Huffy bikes as they came along.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Prolapski…always looking for a group or someone to take his frustrations out on…..one day it’s Walmart Greeters and today bicyclists.🤣🤣

Poor Pouty.  Hey, about all those wars!  DERP!

Fucking hippy.  :lol2:

38 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Most weekends, and even during the busy vacation weeks of the summer, there’s usually more sxs on the roads of northern Michigan than cars/trucks and most of them are not even plated. I’ve had many discussions with, and ridden with, plenty of LEOs. They don’t have a problem with sxs on the road unless you’re being a douchebag. 

Never had a problem with cops, just DNR wanna be cops.  Had a dickhead run me and my daughter off the road. Screaming about ORV on the road.  Even after he saw the plate, registration, insurance, he was still acting like he was doing me a favor by not impounding my SXS. 
Funny, when he asked for my license he saw my CC license and started freaking out.  Are you armed!!!  Get your hands up!!!  Like he was in the ghetto. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just another try or group seemingly oblivious to anyone but themselves.  That’s the fucking argument you half-wit.  Being scared of them is laughable.  If I was “rolling coal” I’d just get out ahead of them and rip theme off their little Huffy bikes as they came along.

Dont need to roll coal. Ford 6.7 oil burners let out an exhaust that can make a cockroach cry. Shift it to manual and roll by em in 2nd gear . 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Never had a problem with cops, just DNR wanna be cops.  Had a dickhead run me and my daughter off the road. Screaming about ORV on the road.  Even after he saw the plate, registration, insurance, he was still acting like he was doing me a favor by not impounding my SXS. 
Funny, when he asked for my license he saw my CC license and started freaking out.  Are you armed!!!  Get your hands up!!!  Like he was in the ghetto. 

Maine they are good people. Here in NH they suck hard. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maine they are good people. Here in NH they suck hard. 

Agree on both counts.  I think every time I rode in New Hampshire, I’d have an encounter with a game warden. In Maine I’m lucky to have one check my registration once a year. I am out there in the middle of the woods, leave me alone.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agree on both counts.  I think every time I rode in New Hampshire, I’d have an encounter with a game warden. In Maine I’m lucky to have one check my registration once a year. I am out there in the middle of the woods, leave me alone.

Last one in Maine that checked looked as I pulled up to a road crossing and waved me right on by.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I could apply that to Harley riders. Fake criminals trying to be somebody. Dumb. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god I hate those dopey scowling jagoffs.🤣

Man you Guys are total faggy cucks I finally get it ! Do you ever get laid by Women or just whine about Beta male sissy crybaby nonsense at 50 plus year old? 😭 You sound like a couple rainbow socks wearing 22 year olds on Grinder complaining about how much you hate Straight Males 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a couple of queens !