Check your account email address ×

****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

Not sure where else to post this without starting a new topic.  

A friend of mine is at Winter X right now and said the whole sno-x thing blew chunks big fucking time.  

16 total sleds, 8 sled final.  Super small track.  

Hibbert 4th.  

Peter Narsa won.  Congrats to him.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No pics but went for a quick ride this morning.  Trails are OK but need more snow and cold, a few water spots.  

Sitting back having a beer and releasing carbon now. 

Not that kind, this kind.

2017-01-28 15.29.03.jpg

have you paid your cap & trade for that... I wonder when it will hit firewood

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trails we don't need stinking trails  yesterday and today were good about 40 miles on the trail the rest on roads and skidder paths.  

Did you see where a NY guy spent the night in the woods out near Rump Mt after getting his Freeride stuck? He fortunate that the temps weren't to bad last night.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you see where a NY guy spent the night in the woods out near Rump Mt after getting his Freeride stuck? He fortunate that the temps weren't to bad last night.

yup it was all over the book yesterday and Amy mentioned it when i got home.  good lesson for these offtrail guys about watching out for each other.  I don't like to go anywhere i'm going to get stuck out of eye sight of someone else.  Friday night I went on an 80 mile solo ride in the snow and saw 2 sleds between camp and where i met everyone for dinner.  prob not the smartest to be out there alone with limited cell reception but at least i knew groomers would be by at some point if there was an issue.  

3 hours ago, ckf said:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup it was all over the book yesterday and Amy mentioned it when i got home.  good lesson for these offtrail guys about watching out for each other.  I don't like to go anywhere i'm going to get stuck out of eye sight of someone else.  Friday night I went on an 80 mile solo ride in the snow and saw 2 sleds between camp and where i met everyone for dinner.  prob not the smartest to be out there alone with limited cell reception but at least i knew groomers would be by at some point if there was an issue.  

I was following it pretty close on FB. This is a good example why I only peruse FB for sledding info and don't use it as a social network with my friends. The knee jerk reaction comments people are making trashing him is ridiculous. Sure he made some mistakes but have some respect for him. People acting like know it alls on there. :flush: 

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger:

:junk:                                                                     :lol:     

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

16265722_10212270241181187_5039421554077878032_n.jpgGood burn this weekend....plenty of fresh to play in :bc: 16265363_10212270241101185_2424268479207124551_n.jpg      MAAAAN i dont know  looks like too much work to me.. i like messing around in the woods but yous guys find TROUBLE!16265558_10212270242421218_684688359717342591_n.jpg16387059_10212270241021183_5901654214259189482_n.jpg

Best part was we were at the end of a road system near the border and decided to try to poke through the woods to find the Border. We went about 200 feet and a new 850 Summit blew by On the Border Cut right ahead of us. We were in the middle of nowhere in these guys didn't speak English, good stuff