****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

Just when I think I might register this year I noticed in the extended forecast for next week that they are calling for it to warm up long enough to rain. I'm starting to think I might be better off to just rent a sled a few times a year instead of owning one :dunno:  What are rentals going for by the day in Jackman?

That sucks dude!  We are looking pretty good here with the last 4-5 inches last weekend.  Base is good and solid pretty much everywhere in N. MN.  More good snow coming soon too.

Shit This didn't help you at all did it?  My bad.  Ehhh...my old injuries is kinda cramping my riding style right now anyway so I'm not out as much as I'd like myself.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That sucks dude!  We are looking pretty good here with the last 4-5 inches last weekend.  Base is good and solid pretty much everywhere in N. MN.  More good snow coming soon too.

Shit This didn't help you at all did it?  My bad.  Ehhh...my old injuries is kinda cramping my riding style right now anyway so I'm not out as much as I'd like myself.

We have good snow now and all of the clubs are reporting the trails to be in good to excellent condition. If it wasn't for the warmups and rain we would have 3-4 feet on the ground. The local ski area has picked up 258" of snow so far this season.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My buddy is headed to The UP tomorrow and I'm laid up with a fuckered up lower back....this winter has been a real prick so far. Hopefully he sends me some pics I can post. 😆🤓😡

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

We have good snow now and all of the clubs are reporting the trails to be in good to excellent condition. If it wasn't for the warmups and rain we would have 3-4 feet on the ground. The local ski area has picked up 258" of snow so far this season.

I don't get it then.  Are trails not any good?  It sounded like it was poor conditions with your post.  :dunno:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get it then.  Are trails not any good?  It sounded like it was poor conditions with your post.  :dunno:

Conditions are great right now after getting 8" of new snow this week. But they are calling for another snow to rain event on next Tuesday in to Wednesday.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:lol:

Just when I think I might register this year I noticed in the extended forecast for next week that they are calling for it to warm up long enough to rain. I'm starting to think I might be better off to just rent a sled a few times a year instead of owning one :dunno:  What are rentals going for by the day in Jackman?

250 or so i think,  you got a beaner trailer you can tow the gsx to maine with behind the escape.  they do a short term reg and you always have a place to stay

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

250 or so i think,  you got a beaner trailer you can tow the gsx to maine with behind the escape.  they do a short term reg and you always have a place to stay

x2.  He's welcome to use the old bone SXr too. :bc: 

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

is your 05 still at CK,  i could grab it on the way north?  

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont think John could handle going to bed at 8pm... :lol::bc:

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

No, but I was thinking about trying to find a utility trailer that could haul one sled if needed. Thanks Jeff :bc:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

is your 05 still at CK,  i could grab it on the way north?  

No, Barry brought it up here last year.

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks Mark :bc:

18 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

My buddy is headed to The UP tomorrow and I'm laid up with a fuckered up lower back....this winter has been a real prick so far. Hopefully he sends me some pics I can post. 😆🤓😡

We are going up next week. Tighten that back up and come on up! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

We are going up next week. Tighten that back up and come on up! 

I would love to...I'm laying low all weekend so hopefully that will get it squared away.

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Are you up N right now? 

Yep, Baldwin, reed city, and back today. A little chilly but nice ride. This place is nuts with the NASF in caddy this weekend. 

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep, Baldwin, reed city, and back today. A little chilly but nice ride. This place is nuts with the NASF in caddy this weekend. 

When theres snow in the lower, it's usually nuts anytime.  That's why I head N of the bridge 

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When theres snow in the lower, it's usually nuts anytime.  That's why I head N of the bridge 

I'm locked in here. 4 of my buds have cottages in the hood so always someone to ride with. Kids like to ski at the hill. Just works out for us. 

:bc: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'm locked in here. 4 of my buds have cottages in the hood so always someone to ride with. Kids like to ski at the hill. Just works out for us. 

:bc: 

I just don't like the traffic in the lower. 

Rather drive a couple more hours N and see a lot less sleds and better snow