Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

We had some thin ribeyes that we were going to chop up for steak and cheese subs. Decided to go with steak and eggs instead.

December 14, 2018untitled-16.jpg

Damn that looks good....love me some over easy eggs! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn that looks good....love me some over easy eggs! 

I'm not a big eater in the AM. I eat some fruit and a hard boiled egg or granola bar at some point in the morning. If I have "breakfast", it's for dinner :thumbsup:  

Have you ever tried a Monte Cristo? Ham, turkey and swiss grilled cheese using french toast as the bread. With a little cup of maple syrup on the side.......  yummy in my tummy :lol:

1200px-Monte_Cristo_Sandwich-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not a big eater in the AM. I eat some fruit and a hard boiled egg or granola bar at some point in the morning. If I have "breakfast", it's for dinner :thumbsup:  

Have you ever tried a Monte Cristo? Ham, turkey and swiss grilled cheese using french toast as the bread. With a little cup of maple syrup on the side.......  yummy in my tummy :lol:

I've had em batter dipped and deep fried even!  :lol:

Neal

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I've had em batter dipped and deep fried even!  :lol:

Neal

That must be freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1    Everything is better deep fried....... 

except your heart :lol:

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Was on vaca for a week with some buds few yrs back. They ate breakfast everyday. So I joined them. Then farted all day

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was on vaca for a week with some buds few yrs back. They ate breakfast everyday. So I joined them. Then farted all day

That's because you are full of shit :lol:

On 12/14/2018 at 7:43 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

I was watching Man vs. Food late night and the dude was at a diner in Baltimore where they made their Monte Cristo with duck bacon and havarti...and of course French toast....drool worthy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Last night was short ribs, baked potato , butternut squash and asparagus with a holindais sauce

Hollandiase is the bomb.

We went to a neighbors for a dinner party last night. I had never been in their basement before. The guy is a production engineer for the Sox and Bears. Runs all the screens and score boards ect. It was a early night because most of the guests had to be at the Bears game at 6:30 this morning, to work. Holy shit was his basement full of sports,tv, and movie stuff. Oh ya, there was tons of food.

3E55AEC1-EFC2-4D87-AE1D-945B46A72895.jpeg

F116514D-2415-4899-8519-BE260FD7E657.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We went to a neighbors for a dinner party last night. I had never been in their basement before. The guy is a production engineer for the Sox and Bears. Runs all the screens and score boards ect. It was a early night because most of the guests had to be at the Bears game at 6:30 this morning, to work. Holy shit was his basement full of sports,tv, and movie stuff. Oh ya, there was tons of food.

3E55AEC1-EFC2-4D87-AE1D-945B46A72895.jpeg

F116514D-2415-4899-8519-BE260FD7E657.jpeg

Haha...love it!😂

We love Monsters Inc. here! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We should start a new thread. What’s in the crockpot today fuckface?

Man, I'm all about Crock-Pot cooking in the winter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

???

Corn Chowda and a grilled ham & cheese.

Pasties! 

Third generation family recipe. We use ground beef, carrots, potatoes, rutebega, onion, and a secret blend of seasoning. Wrap and bake in pie crust. Alternatively you can fill a large casserole pan with the mixture and just top with pie crust.

Serve with beef gravy. 

• Like 2