What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Rubbed Pork loin and mixes veggies. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Pulled pork on a bun.

Sounds like one of my Saturday Nights! :lol:

• Haha 2

Fuck all you pork loving bastards....had leftover  boneless chops for dinner with a little asparagus, shallot spice blend.  Next week on Marley Spoon already looking forward to the Bahn Mi pork dinnah.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck all you pork loving bastards....had leftover  boneless chops for dinner with a little asparagus, shallot spice blend.  Next week on Marley Spoon already looking forward to the Bahn Mi pork dinnah.

thinking bahn mi tacos for lunch tomorrow now that you posted that.  need to pick my assistant up at the garage and the bahn mi place it right next door

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

thinking bahn mi tacos for lunch tomorrow now that you posted that.  need to pick my assistant up at the garage and the bahn mi place it right next door

Theres a local brew pub in town that does a real nice Bahn mi thin sliced pork sammich.  Ive seen more and more places doing their own variation of it.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Theres a local brew pub in town that does a real nice Bahn mi thin sliced pork sammich.  Ive seen more and more places doing their own variation of it.  

some vietnamese lady bought the sub shop we used to order from and left it as a steak and sub place but then has a whole bunch of vietnamese dishes as well.  

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

No.  But a handful of those little Reese's cup bites!  :lmao:

You must have a sugar buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111