Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for diabeetus

Strawberry shortcake isn't to bad without any sugar on the strawberries and light whipped creme. That's what I keep telling myself anyway :lol:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Strawberry shortcake isn't to bad without any sugar on the strawberries and light whipped creme. That's what I keep telling myself anyway :lol:

Ooof!  Mmmmmm......been a while since I had any of that too!

This place is bad for diets.  How the fuck did Dave do it? He must be one of those self control faggots.  I hate those guys.

• Haha 2

I'm on my own tonight because Nicole is camping with family over near Lake Willoughby.  I noticed there are tons on tomatoes on the counter so, bacon tomato and cheese sandwich it is. IOh, forgot to mention.......

plenty of mayo, too  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

BBQ chicken

Nice! If I remember correctly you have a garden? How is it doing? The inlaws garden is going crazy right now. Tons of tomatoes, summer squash, zucchini, cumbers..... You get the picture :thumb;

• Platinum Contributing Member

Been harvesting hard. zuhcini and summer squah are gone. That's fine , been eating it foir a month now. Tomatoes are rocking but almost done. Cuked still holding stron.

Just started harvesting potatoes. Freezer is full of blueberries. and made 3 batches of spaghetti sauce wit tomatoes. reef is size of christmass tree's.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm on my own tonight because Nicole is camping with family over near Lake Willoughby.  I noticed there are tons on tomatoes on the counter so, bacon tomato and cheese sandwich it is. IOh, forgot to mention.......

plenty of mayo, too  :lol:

Fuck yeah....take that racinfarmer!      

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Went out to eat with my wife, daughter and MIL....I had pistachio encrusted whitefish in a beurre blanc sauce....it was Ok.

We don't eat out very often because I'm a cheap frugal bastard.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

We don't eat out very often because I'm a cheap frugal bastard.  :lol:

We don't either...MIL wanted to buy because my daughter is leaving for college in a few days. :ylsuper:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We don't either...MIL wanted to buy because my daughter is leaving for college in a few days. :ylsuper:

The two subs I picked up at Subway tonight cost $17 for processed meat. I could have cooked two beef tenderloin steaks for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Cheeseburger with all the fixins on the grill. :)

no mayo....A1 sauce though.

I like A1 on a burger. Think and hearty is my favorite. 1st time I had it was at Burger King. Been having it at home every once in a while since :thumb:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Coors light, 1.32 lbs of ribeye 1.25 inch thick, sweet corn and potatoes at my Hilton that I’m staying at

I didn't know that you drank a girls beer like @f7ben  :lol:

j/k , but not for benny

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I didn't know that you drank a girls beer like @f7ben  :lol:

j/k , but not for benny

You can drink a shit load of it and look cool while not getting drunk!  The cans labels turn bullish if the beer is cold which is cool as shit!!!

683A4B0B-C785-487A-8722-8844A35A2511.thumb.jpeg.74665ad69f4f09357ea32bb6fa1a0a52.jpegF80A04C3-DB27-43A2-92E7-F032363DA9B7.thumb.jpeg.93a64bce163cc5cb26678a2d278e39f5.jpegB12B27B7-A5EB-4BBE-89F6-AAE93F9DA40F.thumb.jpeg.47ab9562853e00b5056a64f2847a0479.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

You can drink a shit load of it and look cool while not getting drunk!  The cans labels turn bullish if the beer is cold which is cool as shit!!!

683A4B0B-C785-487A-8722-8844A35A2511.thumb.jpeg.74665ad69f4f09357ea32bb6fa1a0a52.jpegF80A04C3-DB27-43A2-92E7-F032363DA9B7.thumb.jpeg.93a64bce163cc5cb26678a2d278e39f5.jpegB12B27B7-A5EB-4BBE-89F6-AAE93F9DA40F.thumb.jpeg.47ab9562853e00b5056a64f2847a0479.jpeg

Is that an apartment complex?