Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

👍

I use to roll with IHG chain hotels but staybridges are far and few in between in the continental US.  Homewoods and Embassy’s by Hilton are pretty damn stellar accomodations on the company dime.  Hoping I run into Paris or Nicky at some point while drinking coors light and burning a steak is a bonus.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You can drink a shit load of it and look cool while not getting drunk!  The cans labels turn bullish if the beer is cold which is cool as shit!!!

683A4B0B-C785-487A-8722-8844A35A2511.thumb.jpeg.74665ad69f4f09357ea32bb6fa1a0a52.jpeg

Nice piece of meat. Don't get to excited because I didn't mean that in a gay way :lol:   Montreal Seasoning?

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

Nice piece of meat. Don't get to excited because I didn't mean that in a gay way :lol:   Montreal Seasoning?

I put Montreal on everything.  Stuff is epic!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

A Hilton chain hotel.  I’m diamond

He doesn't bother to pay attention. You had mentioned you were at the Hilton earlier. We can chalk it up to him being a nook :lol:

'

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

They have a Worcestershire Pub Burger seasoning that is great on burgers :thumbsup:

I will have to give it a shot.  I usually just use the regular Montreal on burgers

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

I will have to give it a shot.  I usually just use the regular Montreal on burgers

We use montreal on a lot of stuff, too. But the pub burger seasoning is awesome on burgers.