Check your account email address ×

New risk\benefit study concludes that for every 3 lives you save with experimental covid vaccines you have to accept 2 deaths from them

7 hours ago, irv said:

And how quickly were those removed from various social media platforms! I clearly remember the one you are referring to. The vid also had the NY head medical advisor ( a woman) in it stating the same things. "Get out and enjoy yourselves, don't be afraid, etc. 

Funny how shit on the web is there for ever unless of course the govenment gave some marching orders 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Former Fox news chic - that announced live that she was quitting & exposing truth. 

New vid here... Fox wouldn't let her do stories on successful treatments & has proof. 18 min ....

https://www.bitchute.com

Can't post link ... Ivory Hecker in bitchute

Good video! Clear as it ever was, there was no money in Hydrox or Ivermectin, and with Trump touting those meds, the left/Dems did everything in their power to shut it down. 

I copied and pasted Ivory Hecker to the search part of Bitchute near the top when you open it and it took me directly to her vids. 

Thanks for posting that up. Everyone should watch it. The doctor is well known and has been on all the major new networks and is world renowned. 

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's so comical seeing him upset and demanding explanations. :lol: :bigfinger:

I just smh.

Like, do you ever just look at those cows inside the fence chewing cud on the side of the road as you drive by and say to yourself, “I wonder what they are thinking about.”

Yeah, me either.  :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Global pandemics where 600,000 Americans die in just over a year is funny now?

So who should we hold accountable for that?? 

Z??.:lol: Or maybe.. oh I don't know..how about Chinahhhhh for starters??

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, irv said:

Good video! Clear as it ever was, there was no money in Hydrox or Ivermectin, and with Trump touting those meds, the left/Dems did everything in their power to shut it down. 

I copied and pasted Ivory Hecker to the search part of Bitchute near the top when you open it and it took me directly to her vids. 

Thanks for posting that up. Everyone should watch it. The doctor is well known and has been on all the major new networks and is world renowned. 

Thank ya.  People should be held accountable for this. Fauxi to start.

@Mainecat this vid shows Fox news is a trash network 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So who should we hold accountable for that?? 

Z??.:lol: Or maybe.. oh I don't know..how about Chinahhhhh for starters??

It's all trumps fault

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

How many were going to die, anyway ? Folks in old folks homes, go there to die.

Don't bother.  He's a fucking imbecile.

Now, on your statement, yep...all anyone had to do is test positive on a silly low range of Covid exposure and BAM...it didn't matter what you actually died of, it was listed as "COVID death".  Many in the healthcare profession saw this and now, these records are locked up good and secure to prevent anyone else from questioning them anymore.  My daughter works at three different hospice and rehab facilities and saw it first hand.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

209113261_4111418442259844_3726478318341292581_n.jpg

Keep it up and they’ll lock you down and make you mask up again. 

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The ones I find the funniest are the ones dancing around like they examined the evidence, looked at the numbers and made a decision based on statistical analysis.

LOL….no.  Most just got scared, shit their pants and looked for any solution from anybody then, did what they were told.  Now, we get to hear how “science” was their reason because, being “scared” isn’t what they want to admit.

:lol:

Spot on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Keep it up and they’ll lock you down and make you mask up again. 

Spot on. 

Our illustrious governor doesn't seem to be too worried about these new scary strains

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don't bother.  He's a fucking imbecile.

Now, on your statement, yep...all anyone had to do is test positive on a silly low range of Covid exposure and BAM...it didn't matter what you actually died of, it was listed as "COVID death".  Many in the healthcare profession saw this and now, these records are locked up good and secure to prevent anyone else from questioning them anymore.  My daughter works at three different hospice and rehab facilities and saw it first hand.  

My mother in law . Died of covid . She had been in hispic for over 18 mo . Had been litteraly currled up on her bed for over a yr . She was down about 85lbs could not eat They kept stuffing hard candy in her mouth to keep her alive to keep the checks rolling in. 

She tested positive for covid . They move here to the covid nursing home in st Paul. 

3 days later she was dead . She had no labored breathing at any point was never on oxygen.  But yeah covid . 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

According to that there should be over 6 million vaccine deaths by now... Bahahahaha!

Yeah but, those aren’t counted that way.  Only non-vax deaths are covid.  Been vaxed: Other causes.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It will be very interesting to see which way it goes, If we ever get another mask-up mandate.

I,m guessing, even the easily led sheep will not get sucked in by all the bullshit that was fed to them, the first time. 

30 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It will be very interesting to see which way it goes, If we ever get another mask-up mandate.

I,m guessing, even the easily led sheep will not get sucked in by all the bullshit that was fed to them, the first time. 

Oh yes they will, they will rinse repeat over and over again.  

• Haha 1