Check your account email address ×

New risk\benefit study concludes that for every 3 lives you save with experimental covid vaccines you have to accept 2 deaths from them

1 minute ago, irv said:

My Uncle had the rones and either this past Friday or the one coming up, he is getting his second dose. He is 70, smokes weed like it is going out of style but otherwise in decent shape. 

It makes zero sense, to me anyways, why he is getting it but I know, due to what he watches on T.V. alone, that is enough for him. 

Lol supposedly getting the vaccine if you already had it is not only pointless, it’s counter productive 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lol supposedly getting the vaccine if you already had it is not only pointless, it’s counter productive 

I think I read it kills your natural immunity.  No fucking way I'd get vaccinated if I already had it.  

I know this, my neighbor was giving blood for the antibodies regularly after she got thru COVID and once she got the vaccine they told her she no longer could. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah only the drug makers ad have to list side effects and they have to list God damn near everything.   Its almost laughable when you see some of the commercials.   Its like damn I'd rather have the disease.  

Makes sense then why our gov't is doing that instead of the manu's. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Makes sense then why our gov't is doing that instead of the manu's. 

If you think about it the ads are not specifically talking about one vaccine.   That could play a role as well.   These ads should have to follow what the drug mfg's do regarding listing of side effects. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

I believe it. Natural defenses/immunity I would think would be far superior to some experimental vaccination that has the potential to kill perfectly healthy people.

Has the CDC or the WHO suggested that, or have frowned on vaccines if you already had covid? Like someone else mentioned, it seems the antibodies test/info has completely disappeared? 

Edited by irv

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think I read it kills your natural immunity.  No fucking way I'd get vaccinated if I already had it.  

I know this, my neighbor was giving blood for the antibodies regularly after she got thru COVID and once she got the vaccine they told her she no longer could. 

That’s unreal 

also read that even if you’ve had a cold in the last couple years you have at least partial immunity already 

I have had a couple mild colds lately so that was either covid or a cold, so either way I’m basically covered already 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s unreal 

also read that even if you’ve had a cold in the last couple years you have at least partial immunity already 

I have had a couple mild colds lately so that was either covid or a cold, so either way I’m basically covered already 

I've had 2 chest colds in the past few months.   Rarely get them.  Zero other symptoms other than cough and coughing up phlegm at the end. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its really not a that far fetched assumption.   I will say this...even Fauci was downplaying it early.   As was every dem.   Remember Pelosi and de Blasio telling everyone to go to the parades and movies and what not.   

And how quickly were those removed from various social media platforms! I clearly remember the one you are referring to. The vid also had the NY head medical advisor ( a woman) in it stating the same things. "Get out and enjoy yourselves, don't be afraid, etc. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

She voted for Trump.

Actually, she's a libertarian.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well if some random lady said it it must be true

She wasn't random...she's my broker.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Plus it's now on the interwebs.... Slam dunk!

Ok..that's it.  It's time for a congratulatory thread for all you Covaxers!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, she's a libertarian.  :lol2:

She wasn't random...she's my broker.

Ok..that's it.  It's time for a congratulatory thread for all you Covaxers!

You don't see me starting countless threads or posting constantly about the benefits of getting the vaccine. Get it or not.... your choice.  

Instead all I see is a bunch of crying about those getting the vax. :cry: I get it, real men don't get vaccinated :lol:

Who here should give a fuck if you or I decided to get the vax?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ckf said:

You don't see me starting countless threads or posting constantly about the benefits of getting the vaccine. Get it or not.... your choice.  

Instead all I see is a bunch of crying about those getting the vax. :cry: I get it, real men don't get vaccinated :lol:

Who here should give a fuck if you or I decided to get the vax?

It’s more about questioning the absolute falsity of what we’ve been fed.  The virus is real.  The risks of it are not.

And really, maybe many of us don’t like to see the good ones in this country being duped.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s more about questioning the absolute falsity of what we’ve been fed.  The virus is real.  The risks of it are not.

And really, maybe many of us don’t like to see the good ones in this country being duped.  

Your other thread speaks volumes to me. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I found it funny.  It’s sounds like you have been offended.  Why?

MIT found the same thing. Skeptical people were significantly more science oriented in their analysis and people who believed everything they were told basically ran completely off virtue signalling. Even Bill Maher talked about it. 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

MIT found the same thing. Skeptical people were significantly more science oriented in their analysis and people who believed everything they were told basically ran completely off virtue signalling. Even Bill Maher talked about it. 

The ones I find the funniest are the ones dancing around like they examined the evidence, looked at the numbers and made a decision based on statistical analysis.

LOL….no.  Most just got scared, shit their pants and looked for any solution from anybody then, did what they were told.  Now, we get to hear how “science” was their reason because, being “scared” isn’t what they want to admit.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The ones I find the funniest are the ones dancing around like they examined the evidence, looked at the numbers and made a decision based on statistical analysis.

LOL….no.  Most just got scared, shit their pants and looked for any solution from anybody then, did what they were told.  Now, we get to hear how “science” was their reason because, being “scared” isn’t what they want to admit.

:lol:

I think a lot of them think It makes them a good person and that’s why they get so upset 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I found it funny.  It’s sounds like you have been offended.  Why?

Because you are being an asshole. I didn't say a fucking thing that about being pro or anti vaccine. 

You aren't worth my time...

2 hours ago, ACE said:

I think a lot of them think It makes them a good person and that’s why they get so upset 

That's the way it is being sold. Everywhere you look, its do the right thing, think about hugging Gramma again, think about being able to go outside, to a concert, to a restaurant, to a movie, being with friends again. The brainwashing is over the top. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

This is the virtue signaling project of the decade.

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Because you are being an asshole. I didn't say a fucking thing that about being pro or anti vaccine. 

You aren't worth my time...

Oh, stop it.