Check your account email address ×

So it begins... MN riots...

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

From last night, front page, CNN.....I mean.....When you can capture what's wrong with America in one picture......

A crowd gathers at the Brooklyn Center Police Department in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, on April 12 for a No Justice No Peace rally.

It looks a lot like the Asian lives matter protest , they had locally.  Not sure what voting and Asians lives have to do with one another,  but everyone had cool signs and sweaters about voting.   
Poor Asians.   Going to have to do better than hurt feelings about China flu.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

It looks a lot like the Asian lives matter protest , they had locally.  Not sure what voting and Asians lives have to do with one another,  but everyone had cool signs and sweaters about voting.   

Democrats are trying hard to make them feel like victims.  Asians do not take to that mentality as easily as others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Democrats are trying hard to make them feel like victims.  Asians do not take to that mentality as easily as others.

Well, that and they have jobs and don’t live in poverty.
 The Asian woman calling for justice only complaint seemed to be her kids having to hear China flu.   They have watered down  the definition of what racism is so much to make it inclusive to everyone . 

we have a local Congress man that is claiming ptsd and is in weekly therapy because he was at the capital   :lol:

A few years ago he would of been laughed at for being such a pussy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sorry but accidents happen.   This woman should no longer be allowed to be a cop but the reality is if the kid just obeyed LE commands he would have been bailed out and with his family within hours.   Chances of bad things happening when you break away (resist) being arrested go up exponentially. 

I find it interesting how little I hear about it being a woman cop.....most everything is focused on her being white.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but accidents happen.   This woman should no longer be allowed to be a cop but the reality is if the kid just obeyed LE commands he would have been bailed out and with his family within hours.   Chances of bad things happening when you break away (resist) being arrested go up exponentially. 

I find it interesting how little I hear about it being a woman cop.....most everything is focused on her being white.   

You know the answer to this.  The liberal media does not want to alienate women, so they only focus on it being  a white cop.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You know the answer to this.  The liberal media does not want to alienate women, so they only focus on it being  a white cop.

Oh no doubt.   Categorization for benefit.   The left thrives on it.  They love to pick and choose statistics of certain groups and ignore others.   

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Asians are well off in North America partially because they don’t fall for the victim mentality 

they have strong family units and live structured lives 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That means we can stop the crying when a cop is gunned down in the line of duty. After all, the risks go up exponentially when a person makes a decision to wear a badge. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That means we can stop the crying when a cop is gunned down in the line of duty. After all, the risks go up exponentially when a person makes a decision to wear a badge. 

Does that apply to the mental health fake expert subs?

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

To some extent you're correct.  I've never supported increased penalty for injuring or killing LEO's.   A life is a life, age, sex nor job should change the penalty if found guilty.  Same goes for hate crimes.   Foolish in my book.     

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

This pretty much sums it

Every one of these situations is a fukkin punk defying authority.

Fucking bastards. 

I believe the officers fear of being aggressive allowed this kid to get away and back into his car and cost him his life.  No he should not have been shot but if those officers just were more forceful in arresting an escaping felon the kid would be alive and the officer's life not ruined.     

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I believe the officers fear of being aggressive allowed this kid to get away and back into his car and cost him his life.  No he should not have been shot but if those officers just were more forceful in arresting an escaping felon the kid would be alive and the officer's life not ruined.     

I believe this is the new mantra and it will lead to exactly where it is going: Officers hindered from taking control of a situation and people using it to get themselves into losing situations.  

Look, comply...you can't win here and now.  Live to fight later or, at a minimum, don't make it worse for yourself.  Smart people can assess this situation and make the call.  Many of us have and will continue to do so.  Others, well....goood luck!

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Every one of these situations is a fukkin punk defying authority.

Fucking bastards. 

There was the one, yes one, the other year , a teacher with no record, good kid, that unfortunately reached into glove box to show he had a legal concealed gun, and got popped.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To some extent you're correct.  I've never supported increased penalty for injuring or killing LEO's.   A life is a life, age, sex nor job should change the penalty if found guilty.  Same goes for hate crimes.   Foolish in my book.     

Not really.  A lot of people could use a good killing and it would make the world a better place, others it is a huge loss for the community.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I believe this is the new mantra and it will lead to exactly where it is going: Officers hindered from taking control of a situation and people using it to get themselves into losing situations.  

Look, comply...you can't win here and now.  Live to fight later or, at a minimum, don't make it worse for yourself.  Smart people can assess this situation and make the call.  Many of us have and will continue to do so.  Others, well....goood luck!

How many "settlement hunters" are we going to see?   Not saying people are on a suicide mission but a pretty quick way to put some money in the bank and in today's era what city will fight it.   

Loss of qualified immunity will change policing more than anything in American LE history.  Who in their right mind would be a cop?

Unions will likely not agree to it but if the unions start having to pay it will lead to strikes to obtain higher wages.   Taking qualified immunity away would be a non-starter for unions and likely cause strikes all over the country. 

Edited by Highmark