Check your account email address ×

So it begins... MN riots...

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so watching the video i'm not longer upset they might have put other innocents lives at risk as they did not as he was not shut running away he was shot while getting ready to run away.  

The video does show why women should not be cops though since she could not tell the difference between a pew pew and taser :news: 

Right.  Save the fairytales of 120 pound women throwing 280 guys to the ground and cuffing them for the movies.  

This is a perfect example of  why “diversity” is destroying the country. We no longer hire the best person for the job.  We pick who checks the right box.  :news:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

When an unarmed suspect runs away you don’t shoot to kill them. Most of the time they are known to police. They can catch them later.

Everyone cops encounter is not the enemy you kill.

You a cop in the inner city ?

You know the rap sheet this guy had ? 

Everyone is so better at soneone else's job. Nutz.

59 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Are they all armed and dangerous. On a killing spree before the cops arrived? Or just floating a fake $20 bill or selling a few cigarettes on the street corner.

Rear tail light out can possibly get you exterminated. 

Or on a outstanding warrant for unregistered firearms 

Or knowen felon on parole no less with a known history of violence when dealing with cops floating a 20 but yeah I am sure on those cop car computers don't show any of that when automatically running plates when they capture your plate 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wanna find a true "wannabe commando".  Head to the local sheriff's office.  

Not around here.  They drive pickups and you won't hardly see them unless you call them.  The ones I have dealt with were good.

Small counties are just so much better than the ones in major population centers.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So she meant to use her Taser but accidentally pulled her piece and shot...holy fucking Fife! 🤣🤣

Yeah.  Bad move for sure.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Keep shooting blacks.....go ahead. 

They shoot each other in far greater numbers, and no one seems to care about that.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When an unarmed suspect runs away you don’t shoot to kill them. Most of the time they are known to police. They can catch them later.

Everyone cops encounter is not the enemy you kill.

No question.  That cop made a bad mistake and will likely pay a heavy price.  

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Saw no less then 3 dozen National Gaurd vehicles of various types on my drive home.  Most of them were the big 4/6/8+ axle jobs.

I had a client in today who's son is in the Minnesota National Guard.  They were all getting deployed to Minneapolis and he was upset because they were loading up live rounds.  Play stupid games and there will be stupid prizes.

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Or on a outstanding warrant for unregistered firearms 

Or knowen felon on parole no less with a known history of violence when dealing with cops floating a 20 but yeah I am sure on those cop car computers don't show any of that when automatically running plates when they capture your plate 

Shot first.... ask questions later 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah.  Bad move for sure.

They shoot each other in far greater numbers, and no one seems to care about that.

No question.  That cop made a bad mistake and will likely pay a heavy price.  

I had a client in today who's son is in the Minnesota National Guard.  They were all getting deployed to Minneapolis and he was upset because they were loading up live rounds.  Play stupid games and there will be stupid prizes.

Less diversity training, more water cannons  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Shot first.... ask questions later 

No they know exactly who you are and what you may or may not be wanted for and your history before the car even stops . Your plates are automatically scanned in if displayed in the cruiser 

47 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not around here.  They drive pickups and you won't hardly see them unless you call them.  The ones I have dealt with were good.

Small counties are just so much better than the ones in major population centers.

For a reason 

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

For a reason 

Yep.  Beat me to it.

20 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It is Minneapolis so.... Yeah go in armed 100%.

Light them up!  Pffft....not gonna happen.  But it needs to.  

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Bring in the National Social Worker Squad !

Yeah!  Counsel the shit out of these poor souls!!!!

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm reading up on some of what is going on today.

Why would they "relieve" their city manager of their duties over this?

Why even bother asking these types of questions anymore.  I can’t wait for tonight....got CNN all queued up.

:snack:

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Every time there is an incident . Every person in the state should step down. 🙄

Was just talking with a shop owner in Calhoun Square.  She said she is fuckibg sick of it and a few shop owners had a pow wow today and are saying fuck it fuck the lease let them file suit .she and a few others are pulling the plug and filling bankrupt and reopen next year in the burbs .  

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Can one of you locals pick me up a renegade 900t at the local dealer tonight if your in the area peacefully protesting.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

They don't sell motorsports in the hood . If you can't put 20s with spinners on it it just won't sell or even get ripped off so you can collect the  insurance 

That'd mean you'd have to darken the doors at Heinen's.  I'd rather ride Fusion 900.

56 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Because he wanted to follow the correct actions and not political/peer pressure, and therefore they quickly terminated him  

The Brooklyn Center City Council voted to fire Boganey, a longtime city employee, during an emergency meeting, the Star Tribune reported. At the same meeting, the council voted to give the mayor command authority over the city’s police department.

During a virtual workshop after the meeting, Council Member Kris Lawrence-Anderson said she voted to fire Boganey out of fear of potential reprisals from protestors if she did not, according to the newspaper.

"He was doing a great job. I respect him dearly," Lawrence-Anderson said. "I didn't want repercussions at a personal level."

Before leaving the podium, Elliott (mayor) noted that Boganey, as city manager, had the authority to determine whether the officer would be fired. Boganey noted that he would not take immediate action to remove the officer.

"All employees working for the city of Brooklyn Center are entitled to due process with respect to discipline," Boganey said. "This employee will receive due process and that’s really all that I can say today. When pressed on whether he personally felt the officer should be fired, Boganey again called for due process.

"If I were to answer that question, I'd be contradicting what I said a moment ago -- which is to say that all employees are entitled to due process and after that due process, discipline will be determined," Boganey said. "If I were to say anything else, I would actually be contradicting the idea of due process."

3 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

Because he wanted to follow the correct actions and not political/peer pressure, and therefore they quickly terminated him  

The Brooklyn Center City Council voted to fire Boganey, a longtime city employee, during an emergency meeting, the Star Tribune reported. At the same meeting, the council voted to give the mayor command authority over the city’s police department.

During a virtual workshop after the meeting, Council Member Kris Lawrence-Anderson said she voted to fire Boganey out of fear of potential reprisals from protestors if she did not, according to the newspaper.

"He was doing a great job. I respect him dearly," Lawrence-Anderson said. "I didn't want repercussions at a personal level."

Before leaving the podium, Elliott (mayor) noted that Boganey, as city manager, had the authority to determine whether the officer would be fired. Boganey noted that he would not take immediate action to remove the officer.

"All employees working for the city of Brooklyn Center are entitled to due process with respect to discipline," Boganey said. "This employee will receive due process and that’s really all that I can say today. When pressed on whether he personally felt the officer should be fired, Boganey again called for due process.

"If I were to answer that question, I'd be contradicting what I said a moment ago -- which is to say that all employees are entitled to due process and after that due process, discipline will be determined," Boganey said. "If I were to say anything else, I would actually be contradicting the idea of due process."

Calls for due process....so they fired him.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Trying to decide if I should crawl under a rock or a cow for the next week here in outstate MN.

I have friends in Inver grove that may head here for the weekend, they already have a 7pm curfew thank to the leftists temper tantrum.

30 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

There is no way his union will allow his termination because he wanted to follow procedure "due process".  That is just stupid and shows how weak the city council really is.

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I have friends in Inver grove that may head here for the weekend, they already have a 7pm curfew thank to the leftists temper tantrum.

The inlaws should be out tomorrow to hide in a camper or Ice Castle.

Wednesday at the latest.