Check your account email address ×

So it begins... MN riots...

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The inlaws should be out tomorrow to hide in a camper or Ice Castle.

Wednesday at the latest.

I’m sure they’ll come sooner, they would already be here but I’ve had the flu since Thursday, have to give the house a good scrubbing before they get here, good thing it’s a small house.

Edited by Sleepr2

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m sure they’ll come sooner, they would already be here but I’ve had the flu since Thursday, have to give the house a good scrubbing before they get here, good thing it’s a small house.

You've had the flu for 5 days.....  might want to take a test for that, or a double mask, or a triple vaccine.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

You've had the flu for 5 days.....  might want to take a test for that, or a double mask, or a triple vaccine.

Felling much better today, I’ll be fine tomorrow but I work at home alone so it’s not a big deal. 

ive had worse flues long before Covid and the friends coming up had to get the vac for their jobs.

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I just tell them they aren't welcome to visit, much less stay.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I just tell them they aren't welcome to visit, much less stay.

Nah, I like them, they’re here more of the summer, they have their own  room , mow lawns , fix docks , take care of the dog when I’m gone for shows👍

image.thumb.png.48b0c50738c582ffd9d0ab2ca4c00c6a.png

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

That'd mean you'd have to darken the doors at Heinen's.  I'd rather ride Fusion 900.

There are only like 4 brothers in Osseo now there neighbors over in Crystal that is a diff story . But a town with a stripper name you can't expect any less 

Edited by Ez ryder

42 minutes ago, ACE said:

What was he wanted on? Drug possession charges or petty theft?

Authorities said the car was pulled over for having an expired registration and after determining the driver had an outstanding warrant, police said they tried to arrest him. Then the driver reentered the vehicle, and an officer fired, striking him, police said. The vehicle traveled several blocks before striking another vehicle.

Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. In that case, a statement of probable cause said police got a call about a man waving a gun who was later identified as Wright.

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Uncle Timmy says I can’t go to the bar tonight because of riots and had to be in bed by 7. 

Don’t be selfish.  This is for the greater good.  Put your mask on and acknowledge!!!

4 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Authorities said the car was pulled over for having an expired registration and after determining the driver had an outstanding warrant, police said they tried to arrest him. Then the driver reentered the vehicle, and an officer fired, striking him, police said. The vehicle traveled several blocks before striking another vehicle.

Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. In that case, a statement of probable cause said police got a call about a man waving a gun who was later identified as Wright.

Well, he certainly showed them a thing or two and who is who....and what is what!

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

shooting at a car driving away,  way to protect the public SMH esp with how poor of shots most cops are.  :news: 

In a statement, Brooklyn Center Police said that officers had stopped an individual shortly before 2 p.m. Sunday. After determining the driver had an outstanding warrant, police tried to arrest him. But the driver reentered the vehicle and drove away, police said. An officer fired at the vehicle, striking the driver. Police said the vehicle traveled several blocks before crashing into another vehicle.

Cops use of deadly force is no different then anyone else's. A person driving away from you isn't a threat. 

THat being said , if one has a warrent , why not just get it over with?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Cops use of deadly force is no different then anyone else's. A person driving away from you isn't a threat. 

THat being said , if one has a warrent , why not just get it over with?

Exactly.  My wife made a comment last night that made me smirk.  She said, "If this were a white guy, white people wouldn't protest or riot...they'd just call him an idiot and move on."  I then said, "But white people are protesting over this."  She said, "And we should call them idiots too, and move on."

Nailed it.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

From last night, front page, CNN.....I mean.....When you can capture what's wrong with America in one picture......

A crowd gathers at the Brooklyn Center Police Department in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, on April 12 for a No Justice No Peace rally.

And the "idiots" your wife talked about won't understand the significance of this simple little picture.  As they say a picture is worth a thousand words.  From the use of masks to the lack of color in a BLM protest.  It is just blatantly obvious.

After reading a long line of facebook comments on an article about the latest mess, there sure seems to be a lot of pissed off people that can't even tell the difference between a man and a woman.  The number of people saying this was a man cop all going on a rage just blows my mind.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

And the "idiots" your wife talked about won't understand the significance of this simple little picture.  As they say a picture is worth a thousand words.  From the use of masks to the lack of color in a BLM protest.  It is just blatantly obvious.

I know.  That's what makes it even more serious.  I believe this particular brand of "SJW/aggressive liberal" is about as dumb as they can get.  

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

After reading a long line of facebook comments on an article about the latest mess, there sure seems to be a lot of pissed off people that can't even tell the difference between a man and a woman.  The number of people saying this was a man cop all going on a rage just blows my mind.

SJW's don't need the facts, just the headlines.  By the time their own narrative falls apart on them, the next headline is ready to go.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  That's what makes it even more serious.  I believe this particular brand of "SJW/aggressive liberal" is about as dumb as they can get.  

SJW's don't need the facts, just the headlines.  By the time their own narrative falls apart on them, the next headline is ready to go.

The media has really figured that out.  You can't put any 2 of the narratives together without them contradicting each other, but they don't care

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

The media has really figured that out.  You can't put any 2 of the narratives together without them contradicting each other, but they don't care

The self proclaimed "intellectually elite"