Check your account email address ×

D-Rock Chauvin trial thread!!!!!

Rod

It's all going to end up in flames, regardless.  Burn it all down if he's found innocent - or - burn it all down in celebration of him being found guilty.  So, does it really matter?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's all going to end up in flames, regardless.  Burn it all down if he's found innocent - or - burn it all down in celebration of him being found guilty.  So, does it really matter?

I am just down the block of the strip mall and public housing buildings they burnt to the ground.  Did not take the govenment long to get that public housing project back up .

The privet funded strip malls and small biz not so much 

16171297980404658675465089862380.jpg

16171298931985348684357601650216.jpg

• Gold Member

Fucking Pella windows in fucking govt housing???  WTF!!!   Oh and for the topic the city paying 27 million during jury selection is kinda like trying to buy a guilty vote isn't it?  Corrupt much???  I just get so pissed off at all this shit.  WTF have we become!!  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

should they use shitty windows that will fall apart.  SMH that's the infrastructure thinking that has biden being able to push through green bullshit with the work that really needs to be done.  

Some people will bitch about a train wreck...

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I am just down the block of the strip mall and public housing buildings they burnt to the ground.  Did not take the govenment long to get that public housing project back up .

The privet funded strip malls and small biz not so much 

16171297980404658675465089862380.jpg

16171298931985348684357601650216.jpg

We drove through there in mid-October to see what it looked like.  Sad that people have to spray-paint "Minority Owned" and "Do Not Burn, People Live Here" on the sides of buildings and businesses.

And they burnt down the most sketch bar I have ever been to too.  Not sure if that is good or bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why have a trial just sentence the asshole.

For what saying I can't breath for about q5 min and resisting arrest for about 5 min before he was put on the ground ? Cop will most likely walk 

The fact of the matter is that Chauvin is a piece of shit didn't really give a fuck. I view him and Floyd as equal human trash. With that being said, I want to see him in jail for 1-3 years but I don't think that there is any sentence that he'd get that will satisfy any of the fuckheads that saw Floyd as a hero.

• Gold Member

I mean they fucking made a saint out of this fucking crackhead.  Painted his face on sides of buildings.  He was a fucking felon.   And died with a felony dose of drugs in him.  Good riddance.   Burn the mutha fucker down.  Even a pig knows not to shit where it sleeps!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

For what saying I can't breath for about q5 min and resisting arrest for about 5 min before he was put on the ground ? Cop will most likely walk 

5 mins?  They spent over 10 just trying to get him in the cop car.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

5 mins?  They spent over 10 just trying to get him in the cop car.

Ya so when you don't listen to the cops bad shit happens.  THose cops want to go home at end of shift and the way these fucks killing cops what do you expect them to do??  Give em a lollipop and ask them nicely to comply??  No fucking way.  The you tube is filled with videos of meth heads beating up cops and shooting cops.  I mean fuck come on!!

15 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Ya so when you don't listen to the cops bad shit happens.  THose cops want to go home at end of shift and the way these fucks killing cops what do you expect them to do??  Give em a lollipop and ask them nicely to comply??  No fucking way.  The you tube is filled with videos of meth heads beating up cops and shooting cops.  I mean fuck come on!!

SMH,  being a cop is not that dangerous and thats the mindset thats created a lot of these issues.  if you are scared to do your job find another.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH,  being a cop is not that dangerous and thats the mindset thats created a lot of these issues.  if you are scared to do your job find another.  

Cop I know says he rather get tried by 12 than carried by 6. I think it’s dangerous enough in some of these cities I’d have the same thinking.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Cop I know says he rather get tried by 12 than carried by 6. I think it’s dangerous enough in some of these cities I’d have the same thinking.

he should lose his job IMO with that attitude.  but the hero worship prob makes chances of any conviction extremely doubtful unless your a complete moron like Chauvin being blatent about it.  

stats show the garbagemen actually have higher risk day to day than cops so the whole just want to go home to my family BS does not fly with me