Check your account email address ×

eBay polling Dr. Seuss books we can no longer sell or purchase them because they are

All a bunch of absolute bullshit.

I consider myself lucky to actually drive down Mulberry Street regularly, and have been to the exact zoo in his books a hundred times.

To see liberal pieces of shit attacking what i grew up on, makes me want to punch every liberal i can find in th he throat, repeatedly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I consider myself lucky to actually drive down Mulberry Street regularly, and have been to the exact zoo in his books a hundred times.

To see liberal pieces of shit attacking what i grew up on, makes me want to punch every liberal i can find in th he throat, repeatedly. 

My grandmother used to work for Johnson's book store on main st . and sold him art supplies ,we have great stories about the man. This all started with an author wanting some free press,so the the chinese man who does in fact eat with sticks had to go. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So what?   Are we really going to pretend like most retarded ass liberals don’t support the cancel culture.  

Some are.  The same ones that can't help but bring up race in every argument.  Dummies.

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So what?   Are we really going to pretend like most retarded ass liberals don’t support the cancel culture.  

Lots of Americans support cancel culture. Conservatives have been using it for years and now liberals figured out how to use it with big tech.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Lots of Americans support cancel culture. Conservatives have been using it for years and now liberals figured out how to use it with big tech.

Some things are important to "Cancel" in a civilization.  Murder, cannibalism, self mutilation, human organ selling, theft, etc.....

Now, how is squashing free speech, removing of popular children's books, silly monument removals, history and definition changes equivalent to  to this?  Do you have an example?  Serious question.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some things are important to "Cancel" in a civilization.  Murder, cannibalism, self mutilation, human organ selling, theft, etc.....

Now, how is squashing free speech, removing of popular children's books, silly monument removals, history and definition changes equivalent to  to this?  Do you have an example?  Serious question.

:popcornchair:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well you setup a nice strawman there when comparing murder and such to book removal. :lol:

How about when wide swaths of Americans supported using the government to deny people their right to vote(Jim Crow) or deny inter-racial marriages? Or when conservatives basically got the Dixie Chicks cancelled because the snowflakes couldn't handle one of their singers calling GWB dumb.

By the way, which Dr Seuss books that were removed were popular? The publisher chose to remove them, that's their right. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well you setup a nice strawman there when comparing murder and such to book removal. :lol:

How about when wide swaths of Americans supported using the government to deny people their right to vote(Jim Crow) or deny inter-racial marriages? Or when conservatives basically got the Dixie Chicks cancelled because the snowflakes couldn't handle one of their singers calling GWB dumb.

By the way, which Dr Seuss books that were removed were popular? The publisher chose to remove them, that's their right. 

Did you just call my argument a "straw man" then follow up with one of your own?  

"Supported using the government to deny people....."  :lol: Libertarianism is neat when removing Constitutional issues and legislative law to make an argument!  Yes?

I have no idea about the books....it was the point of it all.  

12 hours ago, Tommcat said:

you only know about fighting from playing your xbox weak american faggot. you'd get your ass kicked