Check your account email address ×

eBay polling Dr. Seuss books we can no longer sell or purchase them because they are

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I guess so. :lol: What has been banned?

Apparently the president, on the largest and most influential social media platforms in the world.  As well as his treatment by the msm.  That should trouble all of us, or least make us call for some of these companies to be broken up or sanctioned to an inch of their financial survival.   Given how much Those companies are worth, theres some wealth redistribution I can support.  I dont want to hear any bullshit about “free market,capitalism”, its wrong and dangerous. I could give a fuck less about Dr. Seuss, what happened 60-100 years ago or the Dixie Chicks.

l

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Also see: “Hate crime”.

Insurgents 

radical right wing

extremists 

neo con

White supremacists 

racists 

home grown terrorists 

It was / is a home run for liberals, not so much for conservatives.  Got to give credit where due. They owned their asses. :lol:

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently the president, on the largest and most influential social media platforms in the world.  As well as his treatment by the msm.  That should trouble all of us, or least make us call for some of these companies to be broken up or sanctioned to an inch of their financial survival.   Given how much Those companies are worth, theres some wealth redistribution I can support.  I dont want to hear any bullshit about “free market,capitalism”, its wrong and dangerous. I could give a fuck less about Dr. Seuss, what happened 60-100 years ago or the Dixie Chicks.

l

It would have been interesting to see how Tulsi’s “Restore the Fairness Doctrine Act” might have dealt with social media companies if at all.   

https://govtrackinsider.com/restore-the-fairness-doctrine-act-would-require-broadcasters-give-airtime-to-all-sides-of-an-issue-1f3117e20d03?gi=6ebc700d251d

Watching Fox News because I’m at my parents house and well it’s their place. :dunno: 

Hannity is getting the drones riled up about Dr Seuss and Geraldo is making a guest appearance. Told my dad that Geraldo looks like he should be in a Dr Seuss book and that got a good laugh out of him. :lol: