Check your account email address ×

How many of you are now excluded?

• Gold Member

From getting Biden bucks?  I think everybody retired and collect benefits should be excluded as well as their income wasn’t affected.

I’m assuming here most couples are easily over $160,000 a year with all the white people that post here.

“However, the benefit would disappear for individuals earning more than $80,000 annually and couples earning more than $160,000.”

• Haha 1

Are white people that didn’t vote for Biden eligible? I think the blacks down here in GA sold their votes for a double payment...they all be waitin’.  Those chrome 28’s for that 1979 Caprice Classic ain’t gonna buy themselves!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I do too.  We barely broke 100 last year, and we're white.

I didn’t even break 100 ....the mines up here are a joke. I haven’t made leas than 100 since 2010

Just now, f7ben said:

I didn’t even break 100 ....the mines up here are a joke. I haven’t made leas than 100 since 2010

:lol: You're fucking a rich white guy compared to my broke ass!  Shit you not I grossed 45 last year, down from 65 the year before.

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

:lol: You're fucking a rich white guy compared to my broke ass!  Shit you not I grossed 45 last year, down from 65 the year before.

You asshole!!!! You sucked me in!!!

I still say Trump is the first president since Reagan to at least try to do what he said he was going to do. Every one of the dummies that voted for Biden as I was saying that he’s just a liar he literally went to Georgia and said if you vote for these two senators you’re going to get a $2000 check

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I still say Trump is the first president since Reagan to at least try to do what he said he was going to do. Every one of the dummies that voted for Biden as I was saying that he’s just a liar he literally went to Georgia and said if you vote for these two senators you’re going to get a $2000 check

Did Trump try and balance the budget :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

All individual aid should have been done thru unemployment and tax breaks at the end of the year....maybe.   Giving people money who continued to work is completely retarded.   More than 80% of people stayed working thru the pandemic. 

There should have been more focus on paying business' that were forced to close.   PPP was fine but paying employee's to stay on doesn't bring back lost sales and when virtually anyone was getting more thru unemployment with the extra $600 (then $400) people wanted to be laid off.   

Just now, Highmark said:

All individual aid should have been done thru unemployment and tax breaks at the end of the year....maybe.   Giving people money who continued to work is completely retarded.   More than 80% of people stayed working thru the pandemic. 

There should have been more focus on paying business' that were forced to close.   PPP was fine but paying employee's to stay on doesn't bring back lost sales and when virtually anyone was getting more thru unemployment with the extra $600 (then $400) people wanted to be laid off.   

This is about Universal Basic Income and it’s here to stay