Check your account email address ×

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think MaineCat is a piece of shit? No explanation needed, but feel free to elaborate on your answer.

• Yes
    • No

When rob created this place he envisioned having a site where everyone was welcome regardless of ones baggage.  Obviously there have been a few exceptions over the years, mostly when a member pushes an admin to far and we've had enough. Even then I have tried to keep with rob's way of running things and welcoming anyone I've banned back after an apology, or time has passed. When I welcomed Dave back it was under the condition that the past was the past and it was all water under the bridge. I meant that as life is to short to hold grudges.

However, Joel and Dave had no such arrangement. I don't read many threads, but I had noticed Dave hounding Joel for answers to something from the past. Anyone that knows Dave knows that he can be an annoying Bulldog when he sinks his teeth in to something  :lol:  Obviously Joel had enough and banned Dave again.

I went back and looked at the logs to see if I could see what Dave had deleted. The logs don't show the specifics of what was deleted, just that a post# or thread#.  There were also treads that I had deleted in the logs which surprised me. I don't often do it, but I do occasionally delete duplicate threads when a member double posts by accident, but never bother with double posts. Without Dave around I guess the duplicate posts were more annoying  :lol:  My gut is telling me that Dave was just keeping things tidy by deleting duplicate posts and treads back then. Given our friendship at the time, I really don't think it was anything malicious.  

That's my honest opinion and we welcome yours  :lol:

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When you started running cover for Cuomo this week should have been a sign for you to give your head a shake but unfortunately that was not the case. 

Kills old people, Molests people who work for him, threatens people in his own party.........MC says he is my man.... 

As you are trumps. He leads on Covid deaths by a hundred thousand and as many women charging him for assault.

so you got that.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As you are trumps. He leads on Covid deaths by a hundred thousand and as many women charging him for assault.

so you got that.

It is always the cover up that gets them.  You know what else has been fun to not hear about......where is Kirsten Gillibrand?  I mean all women are to be believed and their word is gospel so how come she is not leading the charge?  You talk about private citizen Trump well I will see your Trump and raise you a Bill Clinton as governor and president......the guy horn dogged for decades and got a pass because of the (D) behind his name on the ballot.  Democrats are the worst kind of hypocrites.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is always the cover up that gets them.  You know what else has been fun to not hear about......where is Kirsten Gillibrand?  I mean all women are to be believed and their word is gospel so how come she is not leading the charge?  You talk about private citizen Trump well I will see your Trump and raise you a Bill Clinton as governor and president......the guy horn dogged for decades and got a pass because of the (D) behind his name on the ballot.  Democrats are the worst kind of hypocrites.   

With MC I genuinely believe there is a streak of jealousy in there...

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

When rob created this place he envisioned having a site where everyone was welcome regardless of ones baggage.  Obviously there have been a few exceptions over the years, mostly when a member pushes an admin to far and we've had enough. Even then I have tried to keep with rob's way of running things and welcoming anyone I've banned back after an apology, or time has passed. When I welcomed Dave back it was under the condition that the past was the past and it was all water under the bridge. I meant that as life is to short to hold grudges.

However, Joel and Dave had no such arrangement. I don't read many threads, but I had noticed Dave hounding Joel for answers to something from the past. Anyone that knows Dave knows that he can be an annoying Bulldog when he sinks his teeth in to something  :lol:  Obviously Joel had enough and banned Dave again.

I went back and looked at the logs to see if I could see what Dave had deleted. The logs don't show the specifics of what was deleted, just that a post# or thread#.  There were also treads that I had deleted in the logs which surprised me. I don't often do it, but I do occasionally delete duplicate threads when a member double posts by accident, but never bother with double posts. Without Dave around I guess the duplicate posts were more annoying  :lol:  My gut is telling me that Dave was just keeping things tidy by deleting duplicate posts and treads back then. Given our friendship at the time, I really don't think it was anything malicious.  

That's my honest opinion and we welcome yours  :lol:

I guess I am just not that big on Banning people in general even if they do suck.  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do I raise you a Nixon now? 

8 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Yep first @Zambroskinow @Davefuck is this turning into HCS orwhat????  

Yea Wtf. Pussy move for emotional Joel... :flush:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

He was banned again because he continually lied about what he did when he was a secret mod and went as far as calling other liars who knew what he did. Fuckem

Get his little balls out of your mouth you fucking faggot...

• Haha 1

OK,excuse me for being new here, but who the hell is Joel? and Dave alias Fat Dave, alias Super Stinker, alias Stinker and Zambruski have been banned from FS???????

Edited by A05GSHO

15 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

OK,excuse me for being new here, but who the hell is Joel? and Dave alias Fat Dave, alias Super Stinker, alias Stinker and Zambruski have been banned from FS???????

Joel is @SSFB

Yes on Dave.

No on Zambroski. He was given a 24 hour vacation for continuing to do something after he was told twice to keep it out of that particular thread. the 24 hours has already passed.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Joel is ssfb aka sheep shit for brains..:lol:

Dave got banned again it looks like

Z got a day or two off..

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, SSFB said:

Right.......but being a loudmouth isn't against the rules here and I don't know why it would be.

Dave was banned here for going behind the backs of ckf and myself which obviously should have consequences. Then he was allowed to come back here and since then is back to causing headaches for us. Why should we even put up with it?

Other than that the only things I have ever banned people here for are threatening other members or threatening/insulting their family and posting personal information. My position is that if you can't abide by that then you have no place here. 

If anyone here believes the rules should be modified to include more things then by all means, start a thread and see who agrees with you. 

When did this going "behind your backs" occur?   He should have been banned then not after this little girls schoolyard spat that happened in this post.   Really doesn't matter its CKF's forum and his to do as he pleases.   I can respect that 100%.