Check your account email address ×

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think MaineCat is a piece of shit? No explanation needed, but feel free to elaborate on your answer.

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the fact that people think just because your friends or on the left or right side that you have  to be blindly loyal confuses me.  Not sure how having independent thought is a bad thing,  the worlds gone to shit IMO because of a lack of that and willingness to work with people with differing opinions.  

snowflakes

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Zam got a short vacation. He needs one anyways so he can go buy a pair of crocs. :lol:

Are you aware of Dave’s history here?

Not really.  Kinda a virgin to this place.  Knew zam over on HCS and hes a shit stirrer but good for ratings.  His drunk walmart story has to rate right up there!!:lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You spent 4 years calling Trump supporters every name in the book all while voting for him twice.  In fact you spent more time ridiculing Trump supporters than you did actually talking about his opponents.  So yeah.....  :lol: 

guy plenty of brain dead trump supporters here so it's far more often they will be mentioned and I point out brain dead liberals when they are being brain dead (including MC) as well.  I am an equal opportunity asshole.    

6 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

discuss.

He's a piece of shit for one main reason he doesn't hold the democrat party to the same standard as he holds everyone else too. He actually defended Cuomo this week. 

• Like 1

MC is not a POS, I think he is a master troll with an over abundance of time on his hands with a never ending supply of bait, I do enjoy giving him shit but would partake in a swisher and adult beverage anytime with him

• Like 4

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

MC is not a POS, I think he is a master troll with an over abundance of time on his hands with a never ending supply of bait, I do enjoy giving him shit but would partake in a swisher and adult beverage anytime with him

not a person on this site i would not break bread with.   ball busting is fine.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd meet you as long as you wear a mask, I don't watch to catch the Ginger. :lol:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Damn am I on Facebook or Twitter?  :lol:  

Banned for that yet others use racial or bigoted language daily on here.  Seems kind of weak to me. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

550.   I don't want within 100 miles of that fucking dude.

Or anyone else who doesn't understand the lug height drive ratio thing.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Banned for that yet others use racial or bigoted language daily on here.  Seems kind of weak to me. 

He was banned again because he continually lied about what he did when he was a secret mod and went as far as calling other liars who knew what he did. Fuckem

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He was banned because he was already given an olive branch once and he refuses to even meet halfway which is the very least he could do considering he's the one that fucked up. He continues to lie about what happened and causes headaches for the mods. 

IncomparableDishonestBluejay-size_restri

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

snowflakes

My policy is don’t say anything to me that wouldn’t get you punched in the mouth in person. Pretty simple and straightforward.

hey I know Dave and I went back-and-forth for several years, but pretty quick on the ban hammer there Joel.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

hey I know Dave and I went back-and-forth for several years, but pretty quick on the ban hammer there Joel.  

Only for people who are already on thin ice.

It's not like banning Dave would be the same as banning you for instance.