Check your account email address ×

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think MaineCat is a piece of shit? No explanation needed, but feel free to elaborate on your answer.

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

guy plenty of brain dead trump supporters here so it's far more often they will be mentioned and I point out brain dead liberals when they are being brain dead (including MC) as well.  I am an equal opportunity asshole.    

My point remains. Read it again slowly.  Then see my previous post.

Just now, SSFB said:

Only for people who are already on thin ice.

It's not like banning Dave would be the same as banning you for instance. 

This is why I never would want to be a mod.  What about Ben? No one has run his mouth more than he has on this forum.   >> :bc:  <<

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is why I never would want to be a mod.  What about Ben? No one has run his mouth more than he has on this forum.   >> :bc:  <<

Right.......but being a loudmouth isn't against the rules here and I don't know why it would be.

Dave was banned here for going behind the backs of ckf and myself which obviously should have consequences. Then he was allowed to come back here and since then is back to causing headaches for us. Why should we even put up with it?

Other than that the only things I have ever banned people here for are threatening other members or threatening/insulting their family and posting personal information. My position is that if you can't abide by that then you have no place here. 

If anyone here believes the rules should be modified to include more things then by all means, start a thread and see who agrees with you. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Set your own self up to fail letting them back.

But hey... banning is a rush... amirite?

Oh yeah, I just love it, that's why I'm posting here all day waiting to ban the next person.

/sarcasm

:lol:

Is MC an Asshole? For those of you in other parts of the country we have a name for guys like MC in New England they are called " neighbors".  Everyone knows an MC on their street complains about politicians and then votes in the same guy for decades and decades. Fine guys to have a beer with but they are a little nutz.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is MC an Asshole? For those of you in other parts of the country we have a name for guys like MC in New England they are called " neighbors".  Everyone knows an MC on their street complains about politicians and then votes in the same guy for decades and decades. Fine guys to have a beer with but they are a little nutz.

Sounds like you Carlos...lol

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My policy is don’t say anything to me that wouldn’t get you punched in the mouth in person. Pretty simple and straightforward.

hey I know Dave and I went back-and-forth for several years, but pretty quick on the ban hammer there Joel.  

He shouldn't have been let back in. Imo

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

MC is not a POS, I think he is a master troll with an over abundance of time on his hands with a never ending supply of bait, I do enjoy giving him shit but would partake in a swisher and adult beverage anytime with him

He’s not trolling anyone!! He legit thinks the sunshine’s out of any and all democrats asses

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He’s not trolling anyone!! He legit thinks the sunshine’s out of any and all democrats asses

oh it's you again, don't you have a trail issue thread to offer your opinion  in?

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Seems like you were looking for a reason to get rid of him. 

I never had to look for one, he was happy to offer it up. 

If you get banned from here and you lie about what got you banned and the circumstances surrounding it, that will get you banned again. 

Or own up to it and we can forget it happened. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I never had to look for one, he was happy to offer it up. 

If you get banned from here and you lie about what got you banned and the circumstances surrounding it, that will get you banned again. 

Or own up to it and we can forget it happened. 

Oh is that written in the freedom sledder rules?? 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sounds like you Carlos...lol

When you started running cover for Cuomo this week should have been a sign for you to give your head a shake but unfortunately that was not the case. 

Kills old people, Molests people who work for him, threatens people in his own party.........MC says he is my man....