Check your account email address ×

White supremacists

Matt

Anyone else notice that the left has completely abandoned the word "racist" and collectively adopted the term "white supremacist" almost overnight? Like, how do they do that? Are they all subscribed to an email list or something where they are instructed what to say? Do they share a hive mind? Are there subliminal messages that scroll across Rachel Maddow's oversized forehead that only folks with sub-80 IQ can read? Are leftists droids with satellite uplinks? I'm genuinely curious how it works... 

It's funny how many black and brown folks are white supremacist all of a sudden... 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Matt said:

Anyone else notice that the left has completely abandoned the word "racist" and collectively adopted the term "white supremacist" almost overnight? Like, how do they do that? Are they all subscribed to an email list or something where they are instructed what to say? Do they share a hive mind? Are there subliminal messages that scroll across Rachel Maddow's oversized forehead that only folks with sub-80 IQ can read? Are leftists droids with satellite uplinks? I'm genuinely curious how it works... 

It's funny how many black and brown folks are white supremacist all of a sudden... 😂

No, it is because they are all followers just wanting to fit in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

They tow whatever the line is in an expedient manner.  No questioning.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

I know they're all ridiculously programmable. For all their "diversity," they really don't have any interesting or unique points as they're all just meat puppets. But still, it's just amazing to me how effective/fast their programming takes effect. As someone who studies digital communication patterns for a living it's really impressive. 

55 minutes ago, Matt said:

I know they're all ridiculously programmable. For all their "diversity," they really don't have any interesting or unique points as they're all just meat puppets. But still, it's just amazing to me how effective/fast their programming takes effect. As someone who studies digital communication patterns for a living it's really impressive. 

The more you delve into the leftist culture, the more you realize how much they they not only prey on the impressionable,  they are the furthest thing from diverse 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Matt said:

This happens all the time.   Dems pass around between themselves and the media certain "catchphrases."  

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/the_catchphrase_politics_of_the_media_and_other_democrats_.html

Watch the video in this link.  :lol:  

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/10/linguistic-analysis-proves-the-media-is-running-the-exact-same-talking-points-as-democrats-running-for-office/

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/journalists-dems-use-identical-talking-points-impeachment

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the UNITY the dems are talking about

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Amazing?  I think its shocking.  The level of hate that some of these people have been whipped up into is pretty nuts.  We need more guys like Trumps lawyer just laying the truth out there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazing?  I think its shocking.  The level of hate that some of these people have been whipped up into is pretty nuts.  We need more guys like Trumps lawyer just laying the truth out there.

The world wide Liberal agenda is working. We see the exact same shit up here, and I've mentioned it more than once, once Biden gets in, it, the agenda, will be peddle to the metal stateside as well. 

The Liberals want a brainwashed/sheep society so they are easily controlled. What's frustrating is, despite the agenda being right in front of peoples eyes, their are many who still can't see it. :sad:

liberall1.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matt said:

They've abandoned all of their annual election cycle rhetoric "war on women, GOP is going to take your Social Security, My body my choice" Notice my body my choice doesn't apply to masks or vaccines 

Heres the rub... As dumb as you guys think some democrats/liberals/progressives sound (and righfully so) the right has members that are equally as dumb. The southern racist inbred dumb shit with a confederate flag is who they post up every time there is a republican/Trump rally so thats what you get associated with. And also rightfully so because republicans arent actually conservatives, they are lying grifters just like the democrats are. They do the same shit you guys bag on democrats for doing but you excuse their bullshit with democrat bullshit. So wear your MAGA hat and fly your confederate flag so the world can see what a fucking moron you are. :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

From the link below part of Nancy Pelosi's bill she wants passed

https://www.westernjournal.com/pelosi-house-dems-move-ban-father-mother-son-daughter-gendered-words/

“In clause 8(c)(3) of rule XXIII, strike ‘father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in- law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, step-mother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, step-sister, half brother, half sister, grandson, or grand-daughter’ and insert ‘parent, child, sibling, parent’s sibling, first cousin, sibling’s child, spouse, parent-in-law, child-in-law, sibling-in-law, stepparent, step-child, stepsibling, half-sibling, or grandchild.'”

From Nancy Pelosi's  twitter page......... 

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
Speaker of the House, focused on strengthening America's middle class and creating jobs; mother, grandmother, dark chocolate connoisseur.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Heres the rub... As dumb as you guys think some democrats/liberals/progressives sound (and righfully so) the right has members that are equally as dumb. The southern racist inbred dumb shit with a confederate flag is who they post up every time there is a republican/Trump rally so thats what you get associated with. And also rightfully so because republicans arent actually conservatives, they are lying grifters just like the democrats are. They do the same shit you guys bag on democrats for doing but you excuse their bullshit with democrat bullshit. So wear your MAGA hat and fly your confederate flag so the world can see what a fucking moron you are. :bc: 

When southern Dems threw down the confederate flag, the GOP picked that bitch up and ran it up the pole. 

You can’t even make stuff up so stupid.  
Yeah,  we whipped you, hung you,  put chains on you,  fought you every inch of the way for basic human rights, an education......BUT,  but,  when it came time to call out the syrup company for using a picture of what we did to you.  
who was there for You, Huhhhhh???? 

bitches!!!!!!??????

• Haha 1