Check your account email address ×

HCS & And Any Vertical scope websites and their P.M.'s

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...that's always been the case there but, it has gotten a bit worse with this "new breed" of motorsports enthusiast that really doesn't know shit.  Some of the replies are just comical with these guys anymore.  Most of us just go right to PM/text/call the members we've gotten to know over the years with questions or needed assistance.  

Like, the "ski straightening jig"?

Has that patent been approved yet? :lol: 

That was fucking classic lol

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Dude you need to stop texting me trying to find out how to NOT wreck your sled in fast food parking lots. I don’t how I can be more clear to you that I don’t do that kind of stupid millennial shit on my sled. FFS. 

I had to block his number. The late night pics of him wearing nothing but a pit coat and Crocs was just to much.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Somebody is going to have to fill me in on this one because I obviously missed that one. 

Long story short: some poor kid started up his sled and the throttle stuck and slammed it into the side of his barn and bent up the pipe,  chassis, skis, etc.  He got on the forum to ask for fix-it advice and caught us all on a drunken night.  We should all be ashamed at the fun we had with him.  :lol: “...and just build a ski straightening jig to fix your skis....start slowly and tighten it up a bit every day for about two weeks....presto!  Skis good as new!”   LOL....the design plans for this jig among other idiotic things went on for 20 plus pages.  I think somebody suggested sticking an air hose in his exhaust to pop out the dent in his pipe.  :lol2:

....I’m fact, I think @Crotch Lickmeoff (XCR700) felt so bad about it all that he shut the thread down and cleaned it all up.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Long story short: some poor kid started up his sled and the throttle stuck and slammed it into the side of his barn and bent up the pipe,  bassist skis, etc.  He got on the forum to ask for fix-it advice and caught us all on a drunken night.  We should all be ashamed at the fun we had with him.  :lol: “...and just build a ski straightening jig to fix your skis....start slowly and tighten it up a bit every day for about two weeks....presto!  Skis good as new!”   LOL....the design plans for this jig among other idiotic things went on for 20 plus pages.  I think somebody suggested sticking an air hose in his exhaust to pop out the dent in his pipe.  :lol2:

....I’m fact, I think @Crotch Lickmeoff (XCR700) felt so bad about it all that he shut the thread down and cleaned it all up.  :lmao:

Yup. But I reopened it and un deleted everything lol 

• Gold Member

When I first joined hcs I remember zlzebub having an argument with a bunch of people that the metric system wasn't as accurate as what's used in the US. Then he was telling people he could shoot a bird off a wire fence at 1000 yards with a .22. He came here later telling people he could ride up 90° slopes. :lol:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Long story short: some poor kid started up his sled and the throttle stuck and slammed it into the side of his barn and bent up the pipe,  chassis, skis, etc.  He got on the forum to ask for fix-it advice and caught us all on a drunken night.  We should all be ashamed at the fun we had with him.  :lol: “...and just build a ski straightening jig to fix your skis....start slowly and tighten it up a bit every day for about two weeks....presto!  Skis good as new!”   LOL....the design plans for this jig among other idiotic things went on for 20 plus pages.  I think somebody suggested sticking an air hose in his exhaust to pop out the dent in his pipe.  :lol2:

Jesus you fucks are some serious degenerates. The entire time I’m reading this, I’m thinking of Billy in 4C and the dead parakeet. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You think DT was bad lookout hear comes Joe Pishgar's New HCS. 

Follow the site, forums & Terms Of Service rules and agreement to the letter of Joes Pishgar's Law or you will be banned from the site.

There's a new Sheriff Running HCS and His name is Joe Pishgar Chief Community Manager............ handjob.gif.8aaa4d5b4052ab34cc01986516a6f401.gif

On 12/12/2020 at 12:42 PM, Zambroski said:

holy shit, i remember this.  sled was a wreck, but he kept replying and asking questions.  you couldn't not try and help him and whatever bad advice we gave he just kept coming back for more

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

I think I'm going to keep sending HCS messages.  using their "Contact Us" link.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/help/contact/

FWIW - still no response from what I sent them last week.

Maybe if you turn into Andrew Dufresne, and write a letter every week for 300+ weeks you'll get a response!!! 🤣  Yes, that's a Shawshank Redemption reference for those wondering LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe if you turn into Andrew Dufresne, and write a letter every week for 300+ weeks you'll get a response!!! 🤣  Yes, that's a Shawshank Redemption reference for those wondering LOL

LOL!   Got the reference immediately and giggled.

Still, it may be time for you guys to stop holding your breath on this one and you know it.  I’m just sayin’....try to let the healing begin.  You guys were a HUGE asset that HCS absolutely needs back.  Do I need to moderate the “kiss and make-up” session?  Cuz, you know I will!  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still, it may be time for you guys to stop holding your breath on this one and you know it.  I’m just sayin’....try to let the healing begin.  You guys were a HUGE asset that HCS absolutely needs back.  Do I need to moderate the “kiss and make-up” session?  Cuz, you know I will!  :lmao:

Oh, I agree 100% that nothing is gonna happen.  I pretty much conceded to that idea the moment "Joe" claimed he was the end all, be all, Superman of HCS.  I've moved on, and unfortunately I was dumb enough to not realize VS was a problem up until the past week or so (yes the password debacle was terrible, as was the software upgrade).  But I felt like they were doing a decent job of letting us run the asylum!! LOL  Now?  They made their bed and whatever happens over there, so be it.  I'll stick with the FB stuff and here ... and even try helping Turbo Jamie out by posting on PSP from time to time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Oh, I agree 100% that nothing is gonna happen.  I pretty much conceded to that idea the moment "Joe" claimed he was the end all, be all, Superman of HCS.  I've moved on, and unfortunately I was dumb enough to not realize VS was a problem up until the past week or so (yes the password debacle was terrible, as was the software upgrade).  But I felt like they were doing a decent job of letting us run the asylum!! LOL  Now?  They made their bed and whatever happens over there, so be it.  I'll stick with the FB stuff and here ... and even try helping Turbo Jamie out by posting on PSP from time to time.

I messaged Mr Sled {Tom} on PSP right after the bannings. Told him some guys MIGHT be coming back and he should maybe lift the bans from a few years ago. He said they were all removed a while back. Turbo pm'd me after I had pm'd Mr Sled. And FWIW Brock has been gone for almost 3 years.. I still have mod priveleges there which has been only spam removal really . Very little traffic.

Edited by racerdave

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that ship has sailed. Most of the GDF HCS people will be over here now and HCS will carry right on like nothing really happened. No love lost here. I got over that shit before I asked them to remove my admin privileges. The people bitching about the GDF stuff got their way and will carry on with whatever brand specific and state specific talk they can muster up from here on out. Until one of the CE regulars over there starts specific shit calling out VS, nothing will be touched there either. It looks like that’s all they are targeting. 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'm being a sarcastic prick in my description about Joe Pisser.  I'm using Herman Munster as my name and hermanmunster@gmail.com.  Just going to keep nailing them every morning with some new sarcastic message.  I'm sure they'll look at the IP it's coming from and ban that eventually.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What are you now Dr Z.  Have your own show on the Ophra channel.

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

What are you now Dr Z.  Have your own show on the Ophra channel.

Not only is he Dr Z, he is also a good critic. Ask him to dig up his baked beans review. It was a riot.