Check your account email address ×

Fauci: COVID-19 Won't 'Be Pandemic for a Lot Longer'

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm worried we are going to shut down here in NY again

As soon as you do, you know who will follow in NY's footsteps. Seems like Whitmer would eat a shit sandwich for Cuomo

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nobody is getting sick....it’s a fucking joke 

enough of this fucking trash fear mongering 

OK...just posting what I read...so hospital and ICU admissions are for healthy people...Interesting.

Cuomo seems to forget that there is more to the state of NY than NYC and applies restrictions that make no sense.  

Good to see in the news that  the NY coronavirus has decided to come out after 10 like in MA.    Does MI's only come out at certain hours :dunno:  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Cuomo seems to forget that there is more to the state of NY than NYC and applies restrictions that make no sense.  

Good to see in the news that  the NY coronavirus has decided to come out after 10 like in MA.    Does MI's only come out at certain hours :dunno:  

I have no idea what are restrictions are...I take care of myself and if a store asks for a mask I wear one. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have no idea what are restrictions are...I take care of myself and if a store asks for a mask I wear one.

wearing masks at this point just makes sense.  Those faking sickness to avoid it or just being belligerent about it are fuck tards.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not sure how anyone could disagree with what Fauci said.  

The cult takes these things and twists them into a conspiracy. I’ve never seen anything like this. I have my concerns about the vaccine. I’ll wait and see how it works for others. I have a suspicion that the rate of compliance will be low at first. Some of the Qanon stuff about the vaccine is outrageous. I had a friend text a video where the vaccine is also a tracking device. It’s filled with little nano robots. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The cult takes these things and twists them into a conspiracy. I’ve never seen anything like this. I have my concerns about the vaccine. I’ll wait and see how it works for others. I have a suspicion that the rate of compliance will be low at first. Some of the Qanon stuff about the vaccine is outrageous. I had a friend text a video where the vaccine is also a tracking device. It’s filled with little nano robots. 

same,  I am not taking a rushed medicine for a disease that statistically isn't likely to kill me or give long term issues.   But I also don't do flu shots either.  I'd actually feel safer if they just gave me the covid over the vaccine.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Fauci says the vaccine is safe.  I’ll take it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

same,  I am not taking a rushed medicine for a disease that statistically isn't likely to kill me or give long term issues.   But I also don't do flu shots either.  I'd actually feel safer if they just gave me the covid over the vaccine.  

I don’t flu shots either...seem to

fare pretty well...(knock on wood as I type) 🤣

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that funny...shit is running wild in Michigan and apparently the Dakotas and Minnesota as well.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/11/coronavirus-overwhelming-michigan-hospitals-leaders-warn-the-system-can-capsize.html

Who cares that people are getting it the death rate is a flat line it's not increasing. the population of Michigan is 10 million. 8K have died and half of those were killed by Whitmer with her nursing home policy including a family member. The number of cases is irrelevant it's deaths and critical hospitalizations 

covid1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if fauci says  SMH like the guy hasn't been wrong many times during this whole thing.   

New info emerges as scientists learn more about a new pandemic.  Fuck dude - thought you might be smarter than that 

My neice works in a Doctors office and has tested positive a week ago. She is in quarantine and wakes up everyday expecting to start feeling sick but still feels fine with zero symptoms. 

And she is a hypochondriac, she gets  a scratchy throat and she thinks she's dying sometimes but with this totally asymptomatic so far.

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if fauci says  SMH like the guy hasn't been wrong many times during this whole thing.   

I don’t think he’s so much been wrong as he was misleading about the importance of masks early on. While I understand his reasoning, I disagree with the deception. 

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a Doctor.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  You’re willfully ignorant.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. :thumbsup:

He is a politician a well invested one in the drug manufacturing sector at that. They helped put him where he us today . He is a pice of shit. So I am sure Joe can't wait to have him on staff 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I have had Covid....  he hasn’t which makes me more of an expert then him.  Covid was nothing to me.  Seasonal spring allergies are way worse then Covid.  Same with the wife.... it was mild....  she is a hospital nurse.

covid should be a concern for most cause it isn’t much of an illness for most

All fauci has done is say “wear mask” and guess what????  Mask are everywhere in the US....    Mask haven’t done shit to stop this in the US.  With more and more mask mandates we are seeing more and more cases of Covid.

same wife and I

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

same wife and I

The hardest part was staying home for 10 days from the first symptom.  I fucking drank a lot of beer and got a lot of shit done at the house that I had no plans on doing at that time and was suppose to be a project for later date.

My son has had it and never knew it. Tested positive for the antibodies during a routine check before surgery for a work related injury. My cousin has had it with nausea and a headache. My aunt, who is in her mid 70's has had it. Lost her sense of taste and smell for a couple of weeks. Now my FIL has it and he he just got done with chemo and radiation for throat cancer. Found out he had it after being tested after an exposure from playing cards at the vets. No symptoms as of yet.