Check your account email address ×

Fauci: COVID-19 Won't 'Be Pandemic for a Lot Longer'

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why is that funny...shit is running wild in Michigan and apparently the Dakotas and Minnesota as well.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/11/coronavirus-overwhelming-michigan-hospitals-leaders-warn-the-system-can-capsize.html

It's nice to see he waited to come to agreement with our current potus just 9 days after re-election.

I however disagree with both of them.  There's a hell of a lot of people who when the vaccine becomes available, are going to refuse it.  This ain't going away for a while.

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

whoooooosh!

No fucking whoosh Ebb...you guys think Fauci sandbagged Trump and at the end of the day WGAF. IMO he didn’t but if he did good for him.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that funny...shit is running wild in Michigan and apparently the Dakotas and Minnesota as well.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/11/coronavirus-overwhelming-michigan-hospitals-leaders-warn-the-system-can-capsize.html

It’s horrible. 

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fauci is a politician.  Nothing more, nothing less.

He’s a Doctor.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  You’re willfully ignorant.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a Doctor.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  You’re willfully ignorant.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. :thumbsup:

I have had Covid....  he hasn’t which makes me more of an expert then him.  Covid was nothing to me.  Seasonal spring allergies are way worse then Covid.  Same with the wife.... it was mild....  she is a hospital nurse.

covid should be a concern for most cause it isn’t much of an illness for most

All fauci has done is say “wear mask” and guess what????  Mask are everywhere in the US....    Mask haven’t done shit to stop this in the US.  With more and more mask mandates we are seeing more and more cases of Covid.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't you guys in Michigan have a mask mandate?

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I have had Covid....  he hasn’t which makes me more of an expert then him.  Covid was nothing to me.  Seasonal spring allergies are way worse then Covid.  Same with the wife.... it was mild....  she is a hospital nurse.

All fauci has done is say “wear mask” and guess what????  Mask are everywhere in the US....    Mask haven’t done shit to stop this in the US.  With more and more mask mandates we are seeing more and more cases of Covid.

:lol: Holy fuck you’re a delusional moron :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody is getting sick....it’s a fucking joke 

enough of this fucking trash fear mongering 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Holy fuck you’re a delusional moron :lmao: 

It is going to be nice not having to worry about catching covid going into massive Thanksgiving and Christmas for family and friends gatherings.  Fauci wouldn’t approve of the gatherings but he doesn’t know that much on what it’s like to have Covid.

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't you guys in Michigan have a mask mandate?

Yep and soon to come another stay at home mandate probably if Whitmer gets her balls back with Biden coming in

53 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is a lot of bullshit be spread around about COVID.  I know at least 20 people that have had it and I have had it as well.  Nothing more than a cold for most.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

There is a lot of bullshit be spread around about COVID.  I know at least 20 people that have had it and I have had it as well.  Nothing more than a cold for most.

Yep.  The media has many whipped into a frenzy of fear if they catch it and many of those don’t need to seek medical attention that are seeking medical attention basically filling up the hospitals with people that just have a cold.  Fauci and the media have many believe they are going to die if they get it which is the farthest from the truth

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep and soon to come another stay at home mandate probably if Whitmer gets her balls back with Biden coming in

I'm worried we are going to shut down here in NY again

I'm up to 21 family and friends that have had it. Only my MIL needed to go to the doctor, but it wasn't serious.  The other 20 including myself were totally fine.  Nothing more that either flu or allergy like symptoms 

Just now, Doorider said:

I'm up to 21 family and friends that have had it. Only my MIL needed to go to the doctor, but it wasn't serious.  The other 20 including myself were totally fine.  Nothing more that either flu or allergy like symptoms 

but .0001% of the population without being in a high risk category are dying from it so we must lock down everything.