Check your account email address ×

Fauci: COVID-19 Won't 'Be Pandemic for a Lot Longer'

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are they admitting all of these people or sending them home? 

Nope. Not all get admitted.  They just jam up the hospitals space and staff until they can send them home

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Nope. Not all get admitted.  They just jam up the hospitals space and staff until they can send them home

So your observation is meaningless as it pertains to hospital admissions. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So your observation is meaningless as it pertains to hospital admissions. 

When you get it even if you think you need hospital services it will be best for you to just stay home and play with your butthole.  Could literally be your last butthole finger session and they won’t let you do that in a hospital bed.  If covid is going to get you, it is going to get you despite being in the hospital or not.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

When you get it even if you think you need hospital services it will be best for you to just stay home and play with your butthole.  Could literally be your last butthole finger session and they won’t let you do that in a hospital bed.  If covid is going to get you, it is going to get you despite being in the hospital or not.

:lmao: So Donnie’s ventilators are over rated?  Why did they waste time sending his sorry ass to Walter Reed?  :snack:

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: So Donnie’s ventilators are over rated?  Why did they waste time sending his sorry ass to Walter Reed?  :snack:

Not sure why they sent him to Walter Reed....  maybe he was one of the few that actually needed to be at a hospital from the cold bug....  but I would guess being President of the US and extra levels of caution that a president is subject too.  If any president’s fart smells off I bet it is scrutinized medical professionals

do you really think he had Covid????   I know there was some talk on DUH that many thought it was a fake thing that the president played up to give the appearance of a strong and invincible leader.  Many over there don’t believe he really had it.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not sure why they sent him to Walter Reed....  maybe he was one of the few that actually needed to be at a hospital from the cold bug....  but I would guess being President of the US and extra levels of caution that a president is subject too.  If any president’s fart smells off I bet it is scrutinized medical professionals

do you really think he had Covid????   I know there was some talk on DUH that many thought it was a fake thing that the president played up to give the appearance of a strong and invincible leader.  Many over there don’t believe he really had it.

Thanks for pointing out you’re full of shit by contradicting yourself :lmao: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are they admitting all of these people or sending them home?  As for the rest of your post just the  usual fucking blame the media blather. BTW my daughter has a roommate that’s a nursing student and  works at Marquette General and it’s full.

State fair park only has 14 cv19 patients. This was built for overflow about 7 months ago.  Our hospitals are pretty full (88%) but only 19% are in for cv19. 

55 minutes ago, jammin said:

State fair park only has 14 cv19 patients. This was built for overflow about 7 months ago.  Our hospitals are pretty full (88%) but only 19% are in for cv19. 

Hospital here has 220 beds with less than 20 covid patients in the hospital.  Plenty of hospitals have created a covid ward so they can get back to norm in the rest of the hospital and stay making money.   So even if their 8-10-20 bed covid ward is "filled" it's not like there is not room for expansion if need be.   I don't know a single hospital that actually ran out of beds when COvid was shutting everything down in the spring.  I do know lots of nurses and doctors who weren't working then because all the elective surgery was shut down and there was very little of the normal ER and office visits by people who break things and get in car accidents because everyone was home. 

End of the day the death rate is reallywhat matters and that has been statistically insignificant since day 1 of this.  take some basic precautions and stop living in fear day to day.   We have killed the psyche of way too many people with this.   I know as many irrational scared adults as kids right now.   

1 hour ago, jammin said:

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hospital here has 220 beds with less than 20 covid patients in the hospital.  Plenty of hospitals have created a covid ward so they can get back to norm in the rest of the hospital and stay making money.   So even if their 8-10-20 bed covid ward is "filled" it's not like there is not room for expansion if need be.   I don't know a single hospital that actually ran out of beds when COvid was shutting everything down in the spring.  I do know lots of nurses and doctors who weren't working then because all the elective surgery was shut down and there was very little of the normal ER and office visits by people who break things and get in car accidents because everyone was home. 

End of the day the death rate is reallywhat matters and that has been statistically insignificant since day 1 of this.  take some basic precautions and stop living in fear day to day.   We have killed the psyche of way too many people with this.   I know as many irrational scared adults as kids right now.   

I’m just reporting what hospital officials here are saying.