Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I hope you get your back up and running! I keep telling him to just dip into the retirement funds and finish the thing and he laughs and tells me how that won't fly with my mom. Meanwhile I'm giving him all my scrap pistons and aluminum I can for extra $$$:lol: 

I'm assuming at least 10 to 15 g's to get mine back on the road? The engine needs a tear down/rebuild, plus all the other things that have likely deteriorated over the years. A bud just told me not long ago that all the foam in my fuel cell will be junk as well. May want to check your Dad's thoroughly before adding any fuel to it if he/you do get around to tinkering with it.

Thanks, and good luck to you and your Dad too. :bc: 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, Skidooski said:

I hope you get your back up and running! I keep telling him to just dip into the retirement funds and finish the thing and he laughs and tells me how that won't fly with my mom. Meanwhile I'm giving him all my scrap pistons and aluminum I can for extra $$$:lol: 

It appears to be strictly a race car. Is that what it is, and if it ever gets finished, will he be capable enough to drive it on the track ?

To bad it wasn,t streetable. At least he could slowly take it for a spin every now and then. Hopefully he gets well enough to finish it and gets a chance to drive it and enjoy it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, ckf said:

Funny name for this strain,  Forum Stomper

20180930-untitled-10.jpg

20180930-untitled-3.jpg

I rarely smoke that stuff. ....but man I feel stoned just looking at that pic..lol. Nice bud!

Any reason for the yellowing leaf?...just mature?

------'''''------

Pic of Box Turtle from a week ago....first one I've seen in years around here!20180910_103317.thumb.jpg.60a03723ab483f51694d74ac40270292.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I rarely smoke that stuff. ....but man I feel stoned just looking at that pic..lol. Nice bud!

Any reason for the yellowing leaf?...just mature?

Thanks! As the plant gets toward the end I start backing off on the fertilizer and the plant starts to pull nutrients from the leaves.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

It appears to be strictly a race car. Is that what it is, and if it ever gets finished, will he be capable enough to drive it on the track ?

To bad it wasn,t streetable. At least he could slowly take it for a spin every now and then. Hopefully he gets well enough to finish it and gets a chance to drive it and enjoy it.

He's put an automatic in it because he says he's too old for manual but it is a Pro Street car so he can cruise the streets. His track days are most likely over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Finally got up the courage to attack this beast. After about two hours of trimming, it is hanging to dry in my small tent.

20181006-untitled-5.jpg

I don't know shit about weed but I closed a swimming pool for some people on Thursday and the neighbour's plant was growing at the fence line. Freakin' thing was over 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

Finally sold my son’s track bike. 3 years it’s been sitting in my shed.First guy to look at it bought it, just took me a year to get someone here.

285803B3-28C1-4CD9-BC93-060574040357.thumb.jpeg.c4e79e9c796d659144c9f726166219a1.jpeg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know shit about weed but I closed a swimming pool for some people on Thursday and the neighbour's plant was growing at the fence line. Freakin' thing was over 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

Yeah, they can get very big outside. The ones I'm growing inside don't usually get as big as the one I posted above. I posted that photo on a Cannabis forum that I'm on. The guys that have grown that strain were surprised at how big it is. 

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, they can get very big outside. The ones I'm growing inside don't usually get as big as the one I posted above. I posted that photo on a Cannabis forum that I'm on. The guys that have grown that strain were surprised at how big it is. 

With the relax of the laws around here its getting common to walk into a back yard and see 3-4 plants growing.

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

With the relax of the laws around here its getting common to walk into a back yard and see 3-4 plants growing.

IMO it is going to hurt the alcohol businesses the most. Aren't the beer companies already coming up with THC infused beer? 

This is how we spent the morning...all good now after a bag of fluid and some antibiotics....she looks thrilled.😂

A4B19441-3F82-4FC8-86CF-7764101573FD.thumb.jpeg.07bee4ff05d50918f02d1eb3565f488c.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2