Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

One of the trash haulers from New York Shity on his way to CNY to dump their trash has his back door blow off on the Thruway..Was quite the mess..

IMG_20181002_142804116_HDR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
On 9/27/2018 at 3:47 PM, Kivalo said:

Found the problem, had a piece from a previous impeller (looks like that anyway) work its way through the cooling system and get lodged into the peetube but on the engine side, not the peehole side. Easy fix if all goes well on the re-assembly. I took this time to clean some of the salt residue, holy fuck man!  I'm gonna have to flush the shit outta this thing when I get back home on fresh water!!

IMG_20180927_143507.jpg

IMG_20180927_1458131.jpg

And she's working again. Im a regular QMED!

IMG_20181003_164725.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And she's working again. Im a regular QMED!

IMG_20181003_164725.jpg

KIVI I think I was in your neighborhood today. I was over at DownEast cider looking across the bay that's where you are right?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Queer Man Eating Dick? 

Whi you think this is, Poop550? Qualified Member of the Engineering Department.

51 minutes ago, s pump said:

KIVI I think I was in your neighborhood today. I was over at DownEast cider looking across the bay that's where you are right?

Yeah man thats right acrosse the harbor from me. Were you working or sampling?

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Whi you think this is, Poop550? Qualified Member of the Engineering Department.

Yeah man thats right acrosse the harbor from me. Were you working or sampling?

I seen this shit, faggot!! You're in big trouble!

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Why I really like my security!!

IMG_20181004_235015.jpg

Obviously Kivvie, is trying to " drink the gay away ". 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Obviously Kivvie, is trying to " drink the gay away ". 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Why you bastid! You think thats funny? I will jam 5 D cell mag light up your ass if you think that is funny!

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Pop's 67 RS/SS he finally uncovered after all these years. 

20180912_155520.thumb.jpg.9f4d94095c5633ea854f99dab42aaaa9.jpg

20180912_155510.thumb.jpg.c5587ae42c696562cc5da3a9cb47c2a8.jpg

20180912_155536.thumb.jpg.937506dbc29acdff408a3242c2e66297.jpg

Beautiful looking car from what I can see. How many years has it sat and why? I have a Pro-Street Monte that has sat for 15+ yrs due to me cooking the engine back then. It needs a lot of work but I hope to get at it sometime within the next year. 

Picture 004 (Large).jpg

Picture 002 (Large).jpg

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, irv said:

Beautiful looking car from what I can see. How many years has it sat and why? I have a Pro-Street Monte that has sat for 15+ yrs due to me cooking the engine back then. It needs a lot of work but I hope to get at it sometime within the next year. 

Picture 004 (Large).jpg

Picture 002 (Large).jpg

My dad had Esophageal cancer and was lucky to beat that then he had a stroke a few years later. Both took a lot out of him and the stroke messed up his capabilities with his left hand. Being left handed that leaves him very frustrated. Up until all this he was looking forward to finishing the car when he retired. Life got in the way I guess. Now being retired it's the extra $$$ to finish it. 

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, irv said:

Picture 004 (Large).jpg

Picture 002 (Large).jpg

Nice!

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

My dad had Esophageal cancer and was lucky to beat that then he had a stroke a few years later. Both took a lot out of him and the stroke messed up his capabilities with his left hand. Being left handed that leaves him very frustrated. Up until all this he was looking forward to finishing the car when he retired. Life got in the way I guess. Now being retired it's the extra $$$ to finish it. 

I plan on retiring next year myself, maybe sooner, so money will definitely have to be factored in as well. Sorry to hear about your Dad, but hopefully he finds a way to finish it. 

47 minutes ago, irv said:

I plan on retiring next year myself, maybe sooner, so money will definitely have to be factored in as well. Sorry to hear about your Dad, but hopefully he finds a way to finish it. 

I hope you get your back up and running! I keep telling him to just dip into the retirement funds and finish the thing and he laughs and tells me how that won't fly with my mom. Meanwhile I'm giving him all my scrap pistons and aluminum I can for extra $$$:lol: