Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He is coming up this weekend to harvest it.

Had to keep the rain off from them. It's been a hard year to grow on the east coast because of the high humidity :(

That is true. Sun and wind are your friend in September outdoors. When they are soaked from the morning dew and then can dry completely out it during the day is perfect. :bc:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

That is true. Sun and wind are your friend in September outdoors. When they are soaked from the morning dew and then can dry completely out it during the day is perfect. :bc:

He was also concerned about frost since he doesn't live here full time and only comes up on the weekends every 3-4 weeks until he gets laid off in November.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

He is coming up this weekend to harvest it.

Had to keep the rain off from them. It's been a hard year to grow on the east coast because of the high humidity :(

do you feed them just plane H20 the last 2 weeks to get all the chemicals/fertilizer  out? 

I always,did I think it makes it better tasting but could all 've bullshit who knows 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

do you feed them just plane H20 the last 2 weeks to get all the chemicals/fertilizer  out? 

I always,did I think it makes it better tasting but could all 've bullshit who knows 

I feed them plain water the last week to 10 days. You can see the plant start to eat itself because it isn't getting any nutrients.

Another thing I have been reading about is washing you buds after harvest. Anyone try that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You look like a young Matty Matheson sans tats.  

What's up with that dude...tats everywhere and looks like he weighs about tree fiddy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The site is getting really too gay. I don't know if I can stand the level of gayness here. I might just have to leave.  It's really concerning.    :dunno:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sounds like you suck dick, and take it in the ass, faggot. 

:read: