Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was going to ask which one was you and which one was AMG.

I’m steering that craft!  Once the beach came into sight about 4 miles out, AMG, the fucking jar head, got excited and jumped out of the boat with all his gear.  I watched him bob up and down for a while then he went out of sight.  The mission waits for NO ONE!!!

:lol:

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m steering that craft!  Once the beach came into sight about 4 miles out, AMG, the fucking jar head, got excited and jumped out of the boat with all his gear.  I watched him bob up and down for a while then he went out of sight.  The mission waits for NO ONE!!!

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Iranian Special Forces.

You have no idea the Iranians I saw get fucked up in my little stint in the Gulf. Their fighter pilots loved to go for a swim.......... A retard with  a stinger could get the best of them. Our Cobra helicopters would get the ones that slipped by the retards with the stingers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You have no idea the Iranians I saw get fucked up in my little stint in the Gulf. Their fighter pilots loved to go for a swim.......... A retard with  a stinger could get the best of them. Our Cobra helicopters would get the ones that slipped by the retards with the stingers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The ME militaries aren't good at much more than hiding and making IED's out of spare junk.  Arabs make for shitty fighters.  Persions don't do much better.  Cowardly fighters.  That's why terrorism works so well for them.  Retards.