Check your account email address ×

Huizy Makes The Big Time

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

He hated Canada because he’s a snowflake who couldn’t stand being made fun of by a handful of Canadians online. 

That is probably most of it. He may have had a bad experience in Canada at some point. No one can hate a country like he does just for being teased by a couple of countrymen.

Hahahahaha

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That is probably most of it. He may have had a bad experience in Canada at some point. No one can hate a country like he does just for being teased by a couple of countrymen.

Hahahahaha

No that was it. He lashed out emotionally because of it. And often. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don is a good man. He has some crazy ideas about things but all in all he is a good guy. I never understood his dislike for Canada but for the most part Don has a good heart. 

Props to Huizy for actually getting out and standing for something. Most people here just talk about what needs to be done. Don is engaged and voicing his opinions publicly. 

Did you read his opinions in that article? Sometimes it's much better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool than to open it an remove all doubt. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No that was it. He lashed out emotionally because of it. And often. 

Yep, he thought of us an inferior race/country so with any of us saying anything to him in a non friendly manner was like someone from a 3rd world country talking about him. He definitely had that greater than though attitude about him at times. 

39 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i used to kick his ass on facebook in front of all his wpww boyfriends. he gets beaten from all sides on his fb

That's because you're not a cod nerd..

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It warmsx2 my heart to know that Huizy is still fucking insane :lol: 

x2  Say what you want, Huizy is his own man and stands  by his principals....

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don is a good man. He has some crazy ideas about things but all in all he is a good guy. I never understood his dislike for Canada but for the most part Don has a good heart. 

Props to Huizy for actually getting out and standing for something. Most people here just talk about what needs to be done. Don is engaged and voicing his opinions publicly. 

x2

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He hated Canada because he’s an emotionally driven snowflake who couldn’t stand being made fun of by a handful of Canadians online. 

you were just as obsessed with him as you are now with momo….

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Your ilk has used that comparison a few too many times for it to hold any meaning.

His ilk isn't aren't the only ones throwing around Hitler comparison...check out the comments about Governor Whitmer.

He was Classic, remember when he was trying to hide his posts when he was running for office :lol: but he couldn't stop posting :lol: 

When asked about the threat of a lawsuit, Don >> Huizenga said "I don't understand exactly why Representative Abeler would >> threaten me with this suit. The events reported were factual, and >> therefore threatening me with a lawsuit for reporting the incident is a >> clear violation of freedom of speech. If Representative Abeler was so >> worried about his tantrum becoming public he should have had the sense >> and self control to handle himself like an adult." >> >> END OF STATEMENT >> >>

ABELER STATEMENT FOLLOWS: >> The Huizenga camp is totally misrepresenting the "incident" if you can >> even call it that. >> >> At best it is a misunderstanding and at worst it is a petty affair. >> >> The "facts" which they present are largely incorrect. I was never >> interested in having a booth at the fair, even though I have more than >> adequate funds. I consider a fair booth to be a lot of work to gain a >> small return for a legislative seat such as mine. >> >> I never sought the right to put materials at the booth from the District >> 48 GOP. They offered it to me, largely since they were so embarrassed by >> Don's racist and crass bloggings which he has been blogging more over the >> past few month at http://www.freedomsledder.com/ and since 2005 at >> http://www.hardcoresledder.com/.

http://freedomtoact.blogspot.com/2008_08_03_archive.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

What station is/was it on?  

Can’t remember but it was called harsh reality I’ll search later when I get home on pc not phone :lol:found it on tbp

mix radio mn

Edited by 03classic700

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

My buddy Joe and I just read this. We both laughed. Don is nuts but he is also a kind generous man. I don’t say that speaking towards anything to do with his money. Don donates a pile of time and he is thoughtful and appreciates his friends. He’s an enigma wrapped in a riddle

This.

Neal

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

My buddy Joe and I just read this. We both laughed. Don is nuts but he is also a kind generous man. I don’t say that speaking towards anything to do with his money. Don donates a pile of time and he is thoughtful and appreciates his friends. He’s an enigma wrapped in a riddle

Are you sure you didn,t mean enema ?

8 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

He did I’m not sure if he still does I listened to a him a couple of times :lol: 

Well good for him, I had no idea because if I did I would definitely call in.