Check your account email address ×

Huizy Makes The Big Time

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don is a good man. He has some crazy ideas about things but all in all he is a good guy. I never understood his dislike for Canada but for the most part Don has a good heart. 

Props to Huizy for actually getting out and standing for something. Most people here just talk about what needs to be done. Don is engaged and voicing his opinions publicly. 

Don is a good guy, he just talks to much and by that I'm the type of person who wants to here stories in 30 seconds or at least get to significant point in that timeframe, Don on the other hand wants to go for 30 minutes to get to a significant point. Don made good points with the reporter........then he continued talking....

Last two times I saw him was in Chicago and Milwaukee, Chicago was without his spouse @bussman wife wouldn't sit next to Don, the wife and I did and it was great, we went to a blues club after dinner and after a bit I knew it was time to call it a night :lol:Milwaukee was with his spouse at @thewayout wedding, she gave me the stink eye when I asked Don what he wanted to drink :bc:

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Don is a good guy, he just talks to much and by that I'm the type of person who wants to here stories in 30 seconds or at least get to significant point in that timeframe, Don on the other hand wants to go for 30 minutes to get to significant point. Don made good points with the reporter........then he continued talking....

Last two times I saw him was in Chicago and Milwaukee, Chicago was without his spouse @bussman wife wouldn't sit next to Don, the wife and I did and it was great, we went to a blues club after dinner and after a bit I knew it was time to call it a night :lol:Milwaukee was with his spouse at @thewayout wedding, she gave me the stink eye when I asked Don what he wanted to drink :bc:

Don sure leaves his mark. Gone how many years from here? And he still gets a 4 page plus thread dedicated to him. While he’s a fucking lunatic, when it comes to the things in life that really matter, he’s seems to be ok. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fucking idiot runs his trap on a website.... demands the owner of the site take it down.

I think all of us had to learn the hard way that the internet never forgets! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did Vinnie authorize you to post that?

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ya really gotta wonder why he always feels so compelled to run his mouth the way he does......

I can see your everyday crying myself and shocker....Woolie on the spot...again!!! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can see your everyday crying myself and shocker....Woolie on the spot...again!!! 

Look.

We get it.

You're out of work thru no fault of your own. You have a lot of time on your hands. I can understand scouring the internet, trying to make yourself a self proclaimed expert on the virus, but my god man, come up for air and just chill for a while.

News flash... no one here is any kind of expert or any kind of authority. We all take what we see on the news and make an opinion. But with the competing agendas, we are being made to be political and partisan when we need that least.

I bet if you took a couple days off and just smelled the flowers..................

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

No shit ... i missed that one :lol:

Oh yeah. I think he had a zambroski moment too about how black people are incapable of learning or something like that. He was serious too. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah. I think he had a zambroski moment too about how black people are incapable of learning or something like that. He was serious too. 

It was just another reason I disliked the guy.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Look.

We get it.

You're out of work thru no fault of your own. You have a lot of time on your hands. I can understand scouring the internet, trying to make yourself a self proclaimed expert on the virus, but my god man, come up for air and just chill for a while.

News flash... no one here is any kind of expert or any kind of authority. We all take what we see on the news and make an opinion. But with the competing agendas, we are being made to be political and partisan when we need that least.

I bet if you took a couple days off and just smelled the flowers..................

Ya but jimmy always has to be right. his opinion and assessment is always spot on and not to be questioned.

Look how stupid he's gotten defending his gal supreme commander Gretchen.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It was just another reason I disliked the guy.

However you feel about the guy or what he said, that is not something you say on a public forum when you have political aspirations. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

well he posted about how his dad wouldn't let him swim in pools with blacks :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

However you feel about the guy or what he said, that is not something you say on a public forum when you have political aspirations. :lol:

Yeah. That wasn’t a keen thing to say. The Huz was born 230 years too late.