Check your account email address ×

Huizy Makes The Big Time

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

That was about insert foot and mouth as anyone could ever get.  :lol:I remember him showing a picture one time of how he rented a telehandler to decorate a tree in his front yard for Christmas, but I can't recall what the deal was when he was getting back at the garbage pickup man?  

especially considering his user name was his ACTUAL LAST NAME! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Huizy: We are going to be respectful and well dressed and non violent. After all, we are conservatives.

Also Huizy: But in 2 weeks there is going to be violence!

:lol: 

33 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what im curious is did huizy really lose because zoso snitched on him calling obama a nigger? i mean mn is a pretty retarded state, huizys everywhere in there

My buddy Joe and I just read this. We both laughed. Don is nuts but he is also a kind generous man. I don’t say that speaking towards anything to do with his money. Don donates a pile of time and he is thoughtful and appreciates his friends. He’s an enigma wrapped in a riddle

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I missed so much gold on FS1

i aint gunna bullshit ya, gay jai amg getting banned on fs2 was pretty good too. one of the best because we all heard his faggotry and bullshit about ford for years....FUCKING YEARS!!!!! good riddance to that little bitch

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I love Don as a person but he's terrible at getting his point across. :lol:

He's always had a Trumpesque "no fucks given"  attitude.  I've always admired people with that kind of nuts.  :lol: 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I didn't come into CE much back then but when I did and read some of the things he said, then found out his name was in full display, after also reading about his political aspirations, I thought the guy was either a lose cannon or was just joking about those aspirations.

Donny definitely wasn't clicking on all cylinders, but the posts I read from some of his back and forths with other members was pure gold. :lol:

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He doesn't know whether he wants violence or not, last time I saw violence with Huizy involved it was @f7ben  mopping a sidewalk with him in Rhinelander, WI.

He just wants attention. 

I can't wait for his reply to my voicemail. 

Edited by Big Crappie

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My buddy Joe and I just read this. We both laughed. Don is nuts but he is also a kind generous man. I don’t say that speaking towards anything to do with his money. Don donates a pile of time and he is thoughtful and appreciates his friends. He’s an enigma wrapped in a riddle

Very true. :bc:

Don is a good man. He has some crazy ideas about things but all in all he is a good guy. I never understood his dislike for Canada but for the most part Don has a good heart. 

Props to Huizy for actually getting out and standing for something. Most people here just talk about what needs to be done. Don is engaged and voicing his opinions publicly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don is a good man. He has some crazy ideas about things but all in all he is a good guy. I never understood his dislike for Canada but for the most part Don has a good heart. 

Props to Huizy for actually getting out and standing for something. Most people here just talk about what needs to be done. Don is engaged and voicing his opinions publicly. 

People said the same about Hitler.

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He hated Canada because he’s an emotionally driven snowflake who couldn’t stand being made fun of by a handful of Canadians online. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1