Check your account email address ×

Huizy Makes The Big Time

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I agree, I miss the old site. Some real characters for sure. 

For some of the youngsters in jammins circle he was the crazy uncle they might not have had growing up. You know the brother of your father that your mother would not let you interact with. The kind of guy who brings sticks of dynamite ice fishing.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

For some of the youngsters in jammins circle he was the crazy uncle they might not have had growing up. You know the brother of your father that your mother would not let you interact with. The kind of guy who brings sticks of dynamite ice fishing.

My cousin Jerry. 20 years older than me. Would jump off a bridge into 3 feet of water for a six pack of beer.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I remember him being involved in his BIL shooting. He complained the cops took too long to respond.

When the full story came out Huzys story was a fantasy.

my cousin killed huizys brother in tanana remember 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Look.

We get it.

You're out of work thru no fault of your own. You have a lot of time on your hands. I can understand scouring the internet, trying to make yourself a self proclaimed expert on the virus, but my god man, come up for air and just chill for a while.

News flash... no one here is any kind of expert or any kind of authority. We all take what we see on the news and make an opinion. But with the competing agendas, we are being made to be political and partisan when we need that least.

I bet if you took a couple days off and just smelled the flowers..................

I smell the flowers everyday and I don't consider myself an expert on the virus or anything for that matter..plenty of people waltz around here playing expert on numerous subjects yet you choose to hump my leg and that's fine. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Both Huizy and LLS thought the other one was crazy while the rest of us thought they both were correct. 

LLS has been gone so long I even forgot what he was like.  I'm a little concerned about Slinger, he left without warning and has not been back.  Just odd.

EDIT:  see that he was logged on this Tuesday.  :dunno: 

Edited by DriftBusta

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

LLS has been gone so long I even forgot what he was like.  I'm a little concerned about Slinger, he left without warning and has not been back.  Just odd.

Slinger ended up with a heart condition which I am sure this place is no good for. I do hope he is well. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Slinger ended up with a heart condition which I am sure this place is no good for. I do hope he is well. 

The other guy I worry about is Ben.  He manages to lather himself up pretty good on a regular basis.  :lol: 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How can you forget one of the most hardcore liberals ever to grace snowmobile current events? Do you remember when Huizy made that personalized WI license plate that said.......”FUCKULLS”?    :lmao:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

How can you forget one of the most hardcore liberals ever to grace snowmobile current events? Do you remember when Huizy made that personalized WI license plate that said.......”FUCKULLS”?    :lmao:

Oh I remember that.  :lol: 

30 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Put it up on youtube if I remember.  Complete with narration and 'salutes'!

6 minutes ago, jdels said:

Put it up on youtube if I remember.  Complete with narration and 'salutes'!

Oh yea. He had a bunch of different cute girls hold the plate while he took their picture or video.   Some even flipped LLS the bird. It was pretty funny. 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The other guy I worry about is Ben.  He manages to lather himself up pretty good on a regular basis.  :lol: 

Just a show with Ben. The others like Huizy and Slinger and LLS had to take time off from time to time to come down off of their self righteous high.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Don was definitely unique and quite successful. Obviously left an impression on nearly everyone.

I think I remember a story when he got tanked one time and got roughed up in the mens room and had his gold chain stolen.

• Haha 1