Check your account email address ×

No pot roast for Easter.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And bhen just got sent to ownage Village. Where he will drive a retired police crown Vic and reside in a single wide. He will only be allowed to shop at dollar general. Poor #bennytomany.

Good thing the Dollar General sells chuck eyes to go with his Cheetos and Shasta.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And bhen just got sent to ownage Village. Where he will drive a retired police crown Vic and reside in a single wide. He will only be allowed to shop at dollar general. Poor #bennytomany.

how did you know he lived in the iorn range 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:lol:

Just me and my my daughter here so, we’re actually talking about Taxo Bell for dinner.  Now, do I have to order the chuck eye burrito supreme by name or....is there a coupon?

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a pile of know nothing faggots

fuck you guys....I’m gonna start slamming coors lights !!! 

Make sure somebody is taking videos of your foolishness after the 30th Coors Light. :lol:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Reason for the season!  I hope everyone’s Easter was good.   This is the good stuff!!!!!!

81E8132A-B480-42C7-A1D6-D35D6739E923.jpeg

B7625116-F2C7-4025-B6E5-2C5C9B7986D9.jpeg

F587B6E5-1FD8-4F90-84AC-201BB1B18D4D.jpeg

I miss my kids when they were small. Easter dinner today I wanted to punch one of them in the face for being a disrespectful little prick. 

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reason for the season!  I hope everyone’s Easter was good.   This is the good stuff!!!!!!

Pure gold right there..Miss those days..Glad you had a great day with the family.. :good:

• Thanks 1

nice-   i hope in another 10-12 Xmas and easter become worthwhil again.  with an 18 and 20 year it is useless.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Just me and my my daughter here so, we’re actually talking about Taxo Bell for dinner.  Now, do I have to order the chuck eye burrito supreme by name or....is there a coupon?

Don't order chuck eye tacos, they will think you're retarded!

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

I miss my kids when they were small. Easter dinner today I wanted to punch one of them in the face for being a disrespectful little prick. 

Almost dropped my nephew at easter about 7 yrs ago. Ended up settling for " a lot of people have made sacrafices so you can live the life you live , the least you can do is pretend to Fucking appreiciate it "

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

That is awesome my man...thanks for sharing! 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yup,  that is what I thinking about watching my granddaughter run around.  Seemed like it was yesterday I watching my daughter at that age. They all go through that asshole stage for a few years.   Most come back around. :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

What, no fuckin Tiger to feed ??

They get the outdated meat off the Walmart truck....or at least whatever is left over after the workers pick through it.  :fry:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They get the outdated meat off the Walmart truck....or at least whatever is left over after the workers pick through it.  :fry:

You definitely don’t want the Tiger king meat lover pizza.   :lmao:

• Haha 1