Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2021 Release

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Try drinking 30 of your craft beers

Why bother with 30 beers in a night when I can drink 15 and consume the same amount of alcohol? Hell, why consume 30 beers in a night at all when whiskey exists?

1 hour ago, Doos said:

I mean it was pretty obvious wasn’t it, what was your point exactly? 

How do you think they make their money?

My point was that it's fucking laughable to call hand warmers a game changer. The last time I heard someone complain about hand warmers was when the RX-1 first came out and the only options were burning hot and off...

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

I take no drugs at all. It is sad you are afraid to face reality.

You should try some acid bro. Great stuff.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Why bother with 30 beers in a night when I can drink 15 and consume the same amount of alcohol? Hell, why consume 30 beers in a night at all when whiskey exists?

My point was that it's fucking laughable to call hand warmers a game changer. The last time I heard someone complain about hand warmers was when the RX-1 first came out and the only options were burning hot and off...

You should try some acid bro. Great stuff.

I was dropping ten hits before your mom was born.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Ask them yourself. Sounds like you have a hook up on the go...have fun.

Nope, I think you have sucked off most people for a long time....keep it up....you are doing well and have plenty of time off to continue on your course.....👍

19 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

This is the doo I would get.  has LED lights, red skid.  needs red ski loops to blend well with black.  no QA but has that new fancy doo gauge 

2021doogade850.png

Basically what AMG bought. Right down to the colours

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I agree with the homosexual. Beer sucks 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're going too far. There's good beer, it just doesn't come in 30 racks.

Good as in “it’s hot out and a cold beer would be good”. But if you’re gonna get drunk, whiskey FTW 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Zambroski said:

I’m a people pleaser!  :lol:

What retard thinks this is a whole new chassis for Polaris?   No.  It’s an updated “platform”. Like they all do.  Problem is. Polaris has had to reengineer so much more in the last ten years than any other OEM, because it’s such a pile. Their own racers wouldn’t race any of it until just the last couple of years. 

No.  Say it isn’t so!  We need to identify these people so we know who to treat more gently. 

Pee Stain, Vince and Asian Tranny. 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not impressed. 

Of course not.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, f7ben said:

146 tipped rail. I want that sled now 

That sled fits my likes except only a 2" lug. I would like a 2.6 ideally. Current 146 is tipped.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:27 AM, Anler said:

What makes the 146 that much better than the 144? Unless you are going off trail. Even still that is pretty minimal

It gives you a wide front end of the Assault with 146 like an SKS. I think that is what they are offering that set up.

19 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I sent a text to my guy at Walker Evans asking for some details on the new Force shocks. He hasn't responded yet.  When he does I will report my findings. 

Interested to know too. The Walkers on my SKS are night and day better than on my Assault. 4500 miles are starting to need a rebuild but I'll ride it out this season.

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If I wasn’t such a faggot, I’d consider one of these new Polaris’ 

No you wouldn't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, s pump said:

Of course not.

That sled fits my likes except only a 2" lug. I would like a 2.6 ideally. Current 146 is tipped.

It gives you a wide front end of the Assault with 146 like an SKS. I think that is what they are offering that set up.

Interested to know too. The Walkers on my SKS are night and day better than on my Assault. 4500 miles are starting to need a rebuild but I'll ride it out this season.

No you wouldn't.

See Tom...Pump wants to know as well...quit fucking around and reach out to your connections!!!!  :wtf:

23 minutes ago, s pump said:

Of course not.

No you wouldn't.

Maybe not. Snowmobiling does absolutely nothing for me these days. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe not. Snowmobiling does absolutely nothing for me these days. 

Seeing as your last experience was a 2003 Pro X?, you've missed a lot. Night and day difference in capability of the new sleds. Different sport.

20 minutes ago, s pump said:

Seeing as your last experience was a 2003 Pro X?, you've missed a lot. Night and day difference in capability of the new sleds. Different sport.

That wasn’t my last sled. Regardless, my family is still big into riding and have late model sleds. I rode over New Years. Not as fun as it used to be.