Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2021 Release

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well I'm not spending that kind of coin for a 600 or 650 so I don't really care about those.

I thought for sure they would come out with a four stroke, odd they didn't. 

The guys that buy new 4 strokes are old boomers that are almost dead. They don’t need a four stroke in their line up.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The guys that buy new 4 strokes are old boomers that are almost dead. They don’t need a four stroke in their line up.

Yeah that's what skidoos are for. 

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

Isn't the 146 a different pitch and different suspension then the 144? 146 not coupled? 

edit looks like rear suspension is same.....

It’s a different rear skid than the 144

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

So the fastest sleds at the Shoot out and on the market are for old and almost dead guys ? 

Who like riding in a straight line. 

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Anybody got some good links to other sites talking about this? Love hearing all the expert opinions. :lol::bc: 

Poo has some leftover parts to get rid of. So all the same shit as last year. Plus they have this Matryx or whatever. So they released some models in that. Same as they do every "new model" release. Mtn sleds get that chassis next year. 

I would like to see how much different the chassis actually is...

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Poo has some leftover parts to get rid of. So all the same shit as last year. Plus they have this Matryx or whatever. So they released some models in that. Same as they do every "new model" release. Mtn sleds get that chassis next year. 

I would like to see how much different the chassis actually is...

Go build a snowcheck on their website. There’s CAD models of both the new and old. I like the new plastics just hope they aren’t too tight, holding heat in and/or melting shit. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Four strokes don’t sell, but old guys love them.

Ah OK, I got it now. I didn't realize the thousands of 4 strokes outside the northern hotels that usually make up about 75% of the sleds are all for sale

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Go build a snowcheck on their website. There’s CAD models of both the new and old. I like the new plastics just hope they aren’t too tight, holding heat in and/or melting shit. :bc: 

I keep trying but the website crashes on me...still trying to figure out the differences between Velocity and Force Shocks...dealer doesn’t know either. :dunno:

54 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Emabarrasing is riding 500 miles a year cuz your sled's an unreliable pile and it's the same pile it was for $5k less  2 years ago and will be again when they blow the leftovers out... AGAIN

600 miles and zero issues can’t say that for my doo’s oops 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

600 miles and zero issues can’t say that for my doo’s oops 

That riot I road with started every time and didn’t break down in the 200 miles we road. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Hey now....I'm almost dead but I'm not old.  :lol:  

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I keep trying but the website crashes on me...still trying to figure out the differences between Velocity and Force Shocks...dealer doesn’t know either. :dunno:

Where are you finding walker evans “force” shocks? All I’m seeing is velocity or needle. :bc: