Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

Just how long do you think those ramp extensions in the tailgate are going to slide in so well? First time someone uses them for actual work, they're going to be fucked.  This thing is designed with the California snowflake in mind. 

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

Just how long do you think those ramp extensions in the tailgate are going to slide in so well? First time someone uses them for actual work, they're going to be fucked.  This thing is designed with the California snowflake in mind. 

Wut?  These people are coming from the Honda Ridgeline, Pontiac Aztec or some mini van.  There's no real "work" going to be done.

4 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

:bc:

Yes.

I'm kind of liking it.  It looks hideous but it's the ultimate FUCK YOU to climate change deniers.   

"Here's my truck that tows more, takes a heavier payload, is faster, 500 mile range, will last longer, is tougher. Oh yeah, it charges at home most of the time so I save the time you spend getting gas most of the time.  It's only on long trips that I have to find a charger. " Yeah, that's a big fuck you to dinosaurs.  

Let's face it the people that can afford it need to piss at least once every 500 miles.  Not Irv or Man on Man Oral. They just take turns pissing down each others throat Unless Momo is along for the ride.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm kind of liking it.  It looks hideous but it's the ultimate FUCK YOU to climate change deniers.   

"Here's my truck that tows more, takes a heavier payload, is faster, 500 mile range, will last longer, is tougher. Oh yeah, it charges at home most of the time so I save the time you spend getting gas most of the time.  It's only on long trips that I have to find a charger. " Yeah, that's a big fuck you to dinosaurs.  

Let's face it the people that can afford it need to piss at least once every 500 miles.  Not Irv or Man on Man Oral. They just take turns pissing down each others throat Unless Momo is along for the ride.

Go for it, it's you, square.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

In bold even!! :lol:

i just know he signed up to get one....oops, not barb, barb just preaches and wants others to do the heavy lifting. FFS if I seriously bought into this religion, I would be doing eveything I could to prevent the end of the world, not barb though, she just sits on the sidelines waiting for the rapture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2019 at 6:54 AM, Matt said:

I'm very interested in the Rivian numbers and initial appearance. Though if one of my vehicles is going to be first to go electric, it'll be my wife's around town runner. That one never goes more than 80 miles from home. 

See a shitton of Teslas out here in AZ. 

Where in AZ are you Matt. You just visiting or down for the winter?

I'm going to order the 40K unit for work, if it works good I'll probably get the 70K unit for myself. I love the tailgate, I was thinking about trading my 18 High Country for a Denali but that gate is limited to 350 lbs.

The ramp is the cats ass for work and play.

I bought myself an E-Car today. I found a nice GEM E825. Its in great shape with all new tires and batteries. 

Street legal  27mph top speed  30 mile range at full power  100 mile range in eco mode  

Its over in Phoenix. Im gonna go pick it up on Tuesday. 

5CD619A5-715F-44A9-9732-C7E04D2D838E.png

A2FECEF6-2526-43BB-AF32-427217D32283.png

19310D6A-5AA9-4514-8465-400A1E156F0B.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I bought myself an E-Car today. I found a nice GEM E825. Its in great shape with all new tires and batteries. 

Street legal  27mph top speed  30 mile range at full power  100 mile range in eco mode  

Its over in Phoenix. Im gonna go pick it up on Tuesday. 

5CD619A5-715F-44A9-9732-C7E04D2D838E.png

A2FECEF6-2526-43BB-AF32-427217D32283.png

19310D6A-5AA9-4514-8465-400A1E156F0B.png

Post some vid after you pick it up :bc:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Post some vid after you pick it up :bc:

Sounds good. Ive been looking for a good neighborhood electric vehicle for a while. The EasyGo car/cart is very nice but it is pretty expensive. 

This one popped up for sale yesterday. I had a friend in Phoenix look at it and pay for it. 

Im pretty excited to get it home.