Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Prius begs to argue with that.

people can justify a $9000 dollar markup on a diesel powertrain.  A couple thousand for a plug-in hybrid powertrain is easy to justify for most.  Sludgy 6.2 suv would be well over 500 hp and 700 ftlbs of torque or more.  Have sub 5 second 0-60 and be in the 13 second or high 12 second 1/4 mile times.  Get 30 plus mpg.  If it was $2000-3000 upgrade for your pickup would you?  Most would if they had that option and it is coming to pickups over the next couple years and will make them substantially better.

guess what he would upgrade and come here and tell us about it

Of course but what you’re describing doesn’t exist. Hybrids right now are idiotic especially in larger vehicles 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

The hybrid stuff is expensive and completely toast within 5-7 years, making it completely dependent on gas and also completely worthless 

All hybrid components have at least an 8 year warranty.  It’s federal law as the federal government classifies hybrid components as emissions.  If it is bought in California it is required to have 10 years of warranty!

not only do you have a gas guzzling slow SUV you are dumb as fuck when it comes to automobiles.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

All hybrid components have at least an 8 year warranty.  It’s federal law as the federal government classifies hybrid components as emissions.  If it is bought in California it is required to have 10 years of warranty!

not only do you have a gas guzzling slow SUV you are dumb as fuck when it comes to automobiles.

You’re the moron who spent big money on a poverty class vehicle that’s already worthless just to save $500 in fuel over the course of its life :lol: 

I get it, you wanted to feel special, but it was a stupid purchase for the reasons you say you wanted it, and you weren’t smart enough to figure it out 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Of course but what you’re describing doesn’t exist. Hybrids right now are idiotic especially in larger vehicles 

That is all my blazing fast suv cost over the purely ice model.  Plus it has a nice tax credit that made it cheaper then the ice.  Ford will be the first to have a plug in hybrid pickup and I can already tell you are jelly of it already!

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Prius begs to argue with that.

people can justify a $9000 dollar markup on a diesel powertrain.  A couple thousand for a plug-in hybrid powertrain is easy to justify for most.  Sludgy 6.2 suv would be well over 500 hp and 700 ftlbs of torque or more.  Have sub 5 second 0-60 and be in the 13 second or high 12 second 1/4 mile times.  Get 30 plus mpg.  If it was $2000-3000 upgrade for your pickup would you?  Most would if they had that option and it is coming to pickups over the next couple years and will make them substantially better.

guess what he would upgrade and come here and tell us about it

Prius?

Is my name Barb?

• Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

That is all my blazing fast suv cost over the purely ice model.  Plus it has a nice tax credit that made it cheaper then the ice.  Ford will be the first to have a plug in hybrid pickup and I can already tell you are jelly of it already!

If someone makes a hybrid that doesn’t make you look like a moron for buying it I’ll take a look. But it currently doesn’t exist 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

You’re the moron who spent big money on a poverty class vehicle that’s already worthless just to save $500 in fuel over the course of its life :lol: 

I get it, you wanted to feel special, but it was a stupid purchase for the reasons you say you wanted it, and you weren’t smart enough to figure it out 

It’s faster then yours.  Gets outstanding mpg.  Doesn’t advertise that I fuck my sister like yours does.

I just couldnt drive something as slow as your 6.2 this day and age.  You may be happy with it but that is all you could afford.  Some people like you can’t afford Porsche level performance!

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

It’s faster then yours.  Gets outstanding mpg.  Doesn’t advertise that I fuck my sister like yours does.

I just couldnt drive something as slow as your 6.2 this day and age.  You may be happy with it but that is all you could afford.  Some people like you can’t afford Porsche level performance!

So you admit it’s a stupid decision financially and you’re a moron :lol: 

and you owe big money on a poverty Volvo that’s already worth basically nothing 

great plan there 

• Gold Member
Just now, 168hp CAT 800 said:

So you admit it’s a stupid decision financially and you’re a moron :lol: 

and you owe big money on a poverty Volvo that’s already worth basically nothing 

great plan there 

No not really.  Mid 40’s mpg, Porsche Macan performance, cheaper then a 6.2 Tahoe with a better warranty plus substantial better performance.

Just now, BOHICA said:

No not really.  Mid 40’s mpg, Porsche Macan performance, cheaper then a 6.2 Tahoe with a better warranty plus substantial better performance.

Pretty sure you mean 20 mpg,  in testing the poverty Volvo doesn’t get near the advertised MPG and once the battery runs out after 15 miles it only has 313 hp :lol: 

I can’t believe you fell for buying that piece of shit 

i hope you don’t hate it too much, you’re basically married to it. It’s already worthless 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Pretty sure you mean 20 mpg,  in testing the poverty Volvo doesn’t get near the advertised MPG and once the battery runs out after 15 miles it only has 313 hp :lol: 

I can’t believe you fell for buying that piece of shit 

i hope you don’t hate it too much, you’re basically married to it. It’s already worthless 

Sitting at 41.5 mpg over the last 5500 miles.  Much quicker then a Tahoe to boot!!!