Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Ownage to the max is spending thousands on a worthless vehicle to save $500 on gas :lol: 

While save $500 gas while be so much quicker and nicer then a 6.2 gm suv while being cheaper 

Just now, BOHICA said:

While save $500 gas while be so much quicker and nicer then a 6.2 gm suv while being cheaper 

But you’re spending dollars to save pennies. That’s the point you moron.  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

But you’re spending dollars to save pennies. That’s the point you moron.  

No a 6.2 gm suv is more expensive, not as nice, slower, less economy.  Better financial sense then buying a gm 6.2 suv.  I would be spending dollars to spend more dollars to get a subpar suv such as a gm 6.2.  

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No a 6.2 gm suv is more expensive, not as nice, slower, less economy.  Better financial sense then buying a gm 6.2 suv.  I would be spending dollars to spend more dollars to get a subpar suv such as a gm 6.2.  

The Volvo is literally a poverty wagon 

you could have got the same thing as you have with a cheap explorer and actually saved money and it wouldn’t be completely worthless like your Volvo already is 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

The Volvo is literally a poverty wagon 

you could have got the same thing as you have with a cheap explorer and actually saved money and it wouldn’t be completely worthless like your Volvo already is 

Ya right... sister fucker

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Ya right... sister fucker

I know I’m right :lol: 

plus you have to stay within a few blocks from home to get that mileage, providing you spent money to charge the batteries in the vehicle you spent over 50 grand on even though you could have got a similar GM or ford for 30 grand,  and accomplished what you needed for a lot less overall cost 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I know I’m right :lol: 

plus you have to stay within a few blocks from home to get that mileage, providing you spent money to charge the batteries in the vehicle you spent over 50 grand on even though you could have got a similar GM or ford for 30 grand,  and accomplished what you needed for a lot less overall cost 

What does a new 6.2 Gm suv cost???  $55-60k usd

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

350 miles for a work truck is plenty isn't it?  Leave the shop every morning with a full battery. It will outlast a diesel truck, brakes will last longer, no service or oil changes.  They will be huge fleet vehicles. Good bye F-150 domination. 

For the first few years they will be very noticeable. That will help when you have them wrapped and want people to notice your business.

:lol: :lmao:

43 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

0290EE71-E4D8-43E7-AADF-FA9B44886CEF.jpeg

Fudgy = :owned: to the Max !

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

i thought we got banned for family shit? Does this mean it is open season on inbreds. JOEL????????

Its common knowledge there is a good chance that GM owners are sister fucker you billy big rigger dick sucker.

Edited by BOHICA

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

What does a new 6.2 Gm suv cost???  $55-60k usd

For a full size, not a $53,000 compact poverty  SUV that only gets 22 mpg once you’re more than a few blocks from home :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Denali starts over $67k, a far cry from $53. Load it up with some options you're close to $90k! Our Tahoe with the 5.3 window sticker was $67k. BTW the 5.3 is a gutless POS with shit mileage. Would never buy another

Still??? My 09 Sierra with a 5.3 was a gutless wonder as well but I would have assumed they corrected that by now? (Assuming your's is fairly new?) 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Still??? My 09 Sierra with a 5.3 was a gutless wonder as well but I would have assumed they corrected that by now? (Assuming your's is fairly new?) 

2015. They say it makes 355 hp, but it has no low end torque at all.  Sure if you get on it, it moves ok, but low rpm it's a turd. Only averaging about 15 mpg too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doorider said:

2015. They say it makes 355 hp, but it has no low end torque at all.  Sure if you get on it, it moves ok, but low rpm it's a turd. Only averaging about 15 mpg too

A lot of that is throttle mapping. My buddy has a 2019 and it feels much snappier than my 2016 which is largely the same engine. 

2 hours ago, Doorider said:

I agree with all those things. Mine was a turd as well and if I did stomp on it, it would nose over right after. By far, the worst truck I ever owned.

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

A lot of that is throttle mapping. My buddy has a 2019 and it feels much snappier than my 2016 which is largely the same engine. 

That is why I was wondering what year Dooriders was as I had heard they were improved now. My bud had an 18, I believe, and he said it was snappy too but he never owned a P/U before. Glad to hear they finally corrected it. I hated my gutless POS with a passion! 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Throttle mapping doesn't explain the fact it struggles to tow my boat over 65mph and gets 7mpg doing it.  It's just a 24' pontoon.  My ram I had before it pulled it much easier and got about 10-11 mpg