Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck yeah, they will be amazing.  Self driving shuttle vehicles.  

How many times are you idiots going to be wrong about electric vehicles and climate change before you realize how stupid you are?

Look back on what your opinion about Tesla has been since the roadster first dropped and see how right you have been about them.

Now check out the record wild fires in Oz, California, Western Canada, Then floods of the Century occurring twice each decade. "Al Gore was full of shit"  derp derp

climity5.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

I’m a 1/2 second faster then the fastest gm suv with my 4 cylinder in the quarter.....  😂 

your suv is prolly not even an RSt which makes yours slower yet!!!  :lmao:

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/tahoe/2018/2018-chevrolet-tahoe-rst-performance-edition-first-test-review/

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a18927882/2018-volvo-xc60-t8-eawd-plug-in-hybrid-test-review/

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

5-7 years yours is worth shit.  Sorry

My F150 is a decade old now, it will easily go another 10 and still be awesome but I will upgrade in a year or 2.

Total cost of maintenance has been minimal,  brakes, oil, misc perhaps 5k and oh zero rust anywhere.  Driving just to work the tank lasts me a month.   So total cost 40K + 5K + gas

There is no fucking way an EV total cost of ownership will be less.   This is for light use.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m a 1/2 second faster then the fastest gm suv with my 4 cylinder in the quarter.....  😂 

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/tahoe/2018/2018-chevrolet-tahoe-rst-performance-edition-first-test-review/

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a18927882/2018-volvo-xc60-t8-eawd-plug-in-hybrid-test-review/

Fuck you’re butthurt with your poverty vehicle that you way over paid for :lol: 

you remind me of the idiots who buy a new 4 cylinder car and park their truck so they can save a few bucks on fuel :lol: 

good plan there buckaroo

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not a real concern for most.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My F150 is a decade old now, it will easily go another 10 and still be awesome but I will upgrade in a year or 2.

Total cost of maintenance has been minimal,  brakes, oil, misc perhaps 5k and oh zero rust anywhere.  Driving just to work the tank lasts me a month.   So total cost 40K + 5K + gas

There is no fucking way an EV total cost of ownership will be less.   This is for light use.

40k + 5k + 2500 US gallons of gas???

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Fuck you’re butthurt with your poverty vehicle that you way over paid for :lol: 

you remind me of the idiots who buy a new 4 cylinder car and park their truck so they can save a few bucks on fuel :lol: 

good plan there buckaroo

The type of post when you realize you v8 suv is slow as fuck and gets shitty mpg.  But oh so sweet the sound of the v8 makes when fucking your sister all that much better you inbred fucktard!

• Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

The type of post when you realize you v8 suv is slow as fuck and gets shitty mpg.  But oh so sweet the sound of the v8 makes when fucking your sister all that much better you inbred fucktard!

Says the guy who even if he was lucky enough to put 25% down in his poverty vehicle was upside down the moment he drove it off the lot :lol: 

but hey you saved 15 cents on fuel that week!

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not a real concern for most.

I’m just say electric is for those that want better mpg and way better performance then the best V8’s on the market today.  Better performance and mpg’s Aren’t for everybody as not everybody can afford that.

gm is adding electric to the corvette which will just blow the strictly ice models completely away.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
Just now, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Says the guy who even if he was lucky enough to put 25% down in his poverty vehicle was upside down the moment he drove it off the lot :lol: 

but hey you saved 15 cents on fuel that week!

Does that slow 6.2 get the the kin all horned up?

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m just say electric is for those that want better mpg and way better performance then the best V8’s on the market today.  Better performance and mpg’s Aren’t for everybody as not everybody can afford that.

gm is adding electric to the corvette which will just blow the strictly ice models completely away.

Electric itself has nothing to do with why it’s currently a moronic purchase 

they can make power but at big cost. It’s certainly not to save money like people claim.  It’s just a big fat stupid purchase 

1 minute ago, s pump said:

When I can haul a 20 ft enclosed trailer to Canada or Jackman without a 7 hour recharge, I'll look at an EV truck. Till then, naw. 6.2 ftmfw.

20190903_205914.jpg

They can’t and won’t be able to for decades 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Electric itself has nothing to do with why it’s currently a moronic purchase 

they can make power but at big cost. It’s certainly not to save money like people claim.  It’s just a big fat stupid purchase 

Why is the top level corvette going electric?  u poasted a thread about it even!!!!

zr1 won’t be all that more expensive then the last purely ice ZR1.  It will be well worth it for those that can afford it and want better performance

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

They can’t and won’t be able to for decades 

Plug in hybrid would.  Lincoln has an suv that would do that all day long with better performance and economy.  That powertrain will go in a pickup and you have it all, performance, economy, etc etc

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Plug in hybrid would.  Lincoln has an suv that would do that all day long with better performance and economy.  That powertrain will go in a pickup and you have it all, performance, economy, etc etc

So I can do the 500 mile haul to Canada without plugging in for a few hours?

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What you are describing is for a niche market not mass production.

I could get away with an EV cause I have a real truck to use when I need it.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hybrid's are there and still people can't justify the added $$$.  

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The hybrid stuff is expensive and completely toast within 5-7 years, making it completely dependent on gas and also completely worthless 

• Gold Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Hybrid's are there and still people can't justify the added $$$.  

Prius begs to argue with that.

people can justify a $9000 dollar markup on a diesel powertrain.  A couple thousand for a plug-in hybrid powertrain is easy to justify for most.  Sludgy 6.2 suv would be well over 500 hp and 700 ftlbs of torque or more.  Have sub 5 second 0-60 and be in the 13 second or high 12 second 1/4 mile times.  Get 30 plus mpg.  If it was $2000-3000 upgrade for your pickup would you?  Most would if they had that option and it is coming to pickups over the next couple years and will make them substantially better.

guess what he would upgrade and come here and tell us about it