Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

• Gold Member

I would imagine they will sell a few.  Bad thing for those that buy is there will be no federal tax credit on this.  And there will be  manufactures that can sell a nicer Electric truck that is cheaper because of the $7500 tax credit 

Edited by BOHICA

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I would imagine they will sell a few.  Bad thing for those that buy is there will be no federal tax credit on this.  And there will be  manufactures that can sell a nicer Electric truck that is cheaper because of the $7500 tax credit 

Yup, like that ford electric truck ( forget the name ) but it got ford DNA in it, now that one looks 10x better than this Tesla Truck. 

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I really want to meet the group of people who sat around a conference room and thought "Yeah, this is it!"

Yeah no kidding.  My god.  It does have some interesting specs and capabilities, but who the fuck thought design will sell?

I'm very interested in the Rivian numbers and initial appearance. Though if one of my vehicles is going to be first to go electric, it'll be my wife's around town runner. That one never goes more than 80 miles from home. 

See a shitton of Teslas out here in AZ. 

Edited by Matt

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm very interested in the Rivian numbers and initial appearance. Though if one of my vehicles is going to be first to go electric, it'll be my wife's around town runner. That one never goes more than 80 miles from home. 

See a shitton of Teslas out here in AZ. 

A shit ton is the same weight as a ton of anything else 

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

Or some kind of drunken junkyard project. This is so far removed from the other designs they have it seems like a joke.

a drunken junkyard build would probably look better and sell faster

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is worse than the artists rendering pictures we were talking about the other day. 

WTF were they thinking. 

962340318_tenor.gif_itemid12473419_cf.gif.ad6428585eea63a113f83e86d950a43c.gif

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Arctic Cat promises “trouble makers” and rolls out an entry level one banger.  Fans don’t think there has ever been a more disappointing product roll out.

Musk: ”Hold my beer.”

They'll sell more of these than than new Cats :lol: 

:news:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Tesla’s stock down almost 6% on the day.

Shorting Tesla stock is very popular these days. There’s a flood of new electric cars coming.