Check your account email address ×

Take the Rigged Rhetoric and Shove It Up Your Ass...

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You mean Obama? Because more Canadians and Americans died under his leadership in Afghanistan than did Bush... You knew that though? You knew that the vast majority died under Obama... You don't know anyone who was "fucked up for life" from their stints there. Don't lie. That is a trash comment to make. 

I love how everyone always knows "someone" who is fucked up from deployments... I was in and out of those two shit holes for six years with units who were the pointy part of the stick, and I only know a select few who are "fucked up for life". Let me be clear, I know two who are truly seeing demons they can't cope with. BUT EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE SNAPPING NECKS AND CASHING CHECKS AND NOW ARE TOTES FUCKED UP! Please... 

He's just another "rally crier" trying to belong by acting like he's one of the so called "intellectual elite" and "has a solid bead" on things.  Another nit-wit too cowardly or too inept to sign his name on the line and lace up his own boots but thinks he knows what and who the military people are about.  You know the type....they go wrap that yellow ribbon around the tree and hate people that put "their heros" in harms way.  But doesn't realize that putting them in harms way is the reason he wraps the yellow ribbon! In real life, he secretly hates the military personnel out of jealousy but will step up and "thank for service" like those hollow words mean anything to any military member.   Another Hillary screamer with zero brains as to what is really happening....but claims to have the answers.

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Cv563esXYAAQXWb?format=jpg&name=large

This is JUST PLAIN FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not lying so fuck you. Also you can't blame Obama for Afghanistan. Bush owns all of that.

You are full of shit. You don't know anyone who is "fucked up". I am so sick of people pretending like they know what is best for Soldiers who have never served. Afghanistan was not a mistake either. Sad you feel that way. It may have spiraled out of control, but anyone who thinks we did not have the moral clearance after 9/11 is an idiot. It was the rebuilding effort under the Obama regime that was the mistake... Unlike you, I know dozens of Canada's finest men who fought there with ME and it is so strange that they don't share your opinion... Wait... No it isn't strange. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's just another "rally crier" trying to belong by acting like he's one of the so called "intellectual elite" and "has a solid bead" on things.  Another nit-wit too cowardly or too inept to sign his name on the line and lace up his own boots but thinks he knows what and who the military people are about.  You know the type....they go wrap that yellow ribbon around the tree and hate people that put "their heros" in harms way.  But doesn't realize that putting them in harms way is the reason he wraps the yellow ribbon! In real life, he secretly hates the military personnel out of jealousy but will step up and "thank for service" like those hollow words mean anything to any military member.   Another Hillary screamer with zero brains as to what is really happening....but claims to have the answers.

Nailed it.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are full of shit. You don't know anyone who is "fucked up". I am so sick of people pretending like they know what is best for Soldiers who have never served. Afghanistan was not a mistake either. Sad you feel that way. It may have spiraled out of control, but anyone who thinks we did not have the moral clearance after 9/11 is an idiot. It was the rebuilding effort under the Obama regime that was the mistake... Unlike you, I know dozens of Canada's finest men who fought there with ME and it is so strange that they don't share your opinion... Wait... No it isn't strange. 

Nailed it.

That clown is no Canadian don't be fooled by his CM tag :nuts: 

• 1 year later...
  • Gold Member

On 10/25/2016 at 5:16 PM, SnowRider said:

It's over fellas and fhe best and most qualified candidate took this race wire to wire :bc: Now I get to rub your noses in it :lol: 

2 Supreme Court justices appointed by Trump!

how do you feel now?

• Haha 9

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/25/2016 at 5:59 PM, SnowRider said:

When are you fucking Mouthbreathers gonna learn?  You clowns have lined up behind the fake :canadaflag::lol: and Ole Drule made the same mistake in 2012 believing Willard was gonna win :lmao: Now Lookie Lookie..... :lol::bigfinger::lmao: 

Mouthbreathers For Dump :bc: 

Voting booths await voters in Red Oak, Iowa, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, ahead of the Iowa primary elections.
Voting booths await voters in Red Oak, Iowa, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, ahead of the Iowa primary elections.

Nati Harnik/AP

Republican fears of ‘skewed’ polls come roaring back

10/25/16 11:20 AM

Four years ago, many Republicans were caught off-guard by Mitt Romney’s loss, despite ample polling data showing President Obama on track to win. The problem for much of the right is that conservatives saw the survey results, but were convinced the data had been “skewed” in Democrats’ favor.

And now, it’s happening again.

To be sure, some Republicans remember their 2012 mistakes. Rush Limbaugh, for example, told his audience yesterday, “I wish that I could sit here and tell you that I, without question, think the polls are rigged. I have thought so in previous elections…. In 2012, honest to God, folks, I thought Romney was gonna win by five or six.”

MSNBC......  :lmao:

• Gold Member
On 10/25/2016 at 6:20 PM, Zambroski said:

Wrecking dork.jpg

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean.... :lol:

Nice resurrection, “Grabs”.   :lmao:

Your meme cracked me up...  I forgot about these epic ones!

On 10/25/2016 at 6:13 PM, SnowRider said:

My candidate is gonna win....why,would I be angry? :snack:. I'm merely reminding the class how foolish you fickers are and the fact you're repeating the same mistakes from the past...... :bc::lol: 

On 10/25/2016 at 6:16 PM, SnowRider said:

It's over fellas and fhe best and most qualified candidate took this race wire to wire :bc: Now I get to rub your noses in it :lol: 

On 10/25/2016 at 6:18 PM, revkevsdi said:

Maybe wait until the election is over. It's fun to watch them drag up polls pretending Drumpf has a chance.

Sad but fun

:lol: :lmao: :lol:

D8F06F69-952F-4699-BD71-10893BA2231D.gif

• Haha 2

On 10/25/2016 at 5:59 PM, SnowRider said:

When are you fucking Mouthbreathers gonna learn?  You clowns have lined up behind the fake :canadaflag::lol: and Ole Drule made the same mistake in 2012 believing Willard was gonna win :lmao: Now Lookie Lookie..... :lol::bigfinger::lmao: 

Mouthbreathers For Dump :bc: 

Nati Harnik/AP

Republican fears of ‘skewed’ polls come roaring back

10/25/16 11:20 AM

Four years ago, many Republicans were caught off-guard by Mitt Romney’s loss, despite ample polling data showing President Obama on track to win. The problem for much of the right is that conservatives saw the survey results, but were convinced the data had been “skewed” in Democrats’ favor.

And now, it’s happening again.

To be sure, some Republicans remember their 2012 mistakes. Rush Limbaugh, for example, told his audience yesterday, “I wish that I could sit here and tell you that I, without question, think the polls are rigged. I have thought so in previous elections…. In 2012, honest to God, folks, I thought Romney was gonna win by five or six.”

Hilary +16 it’s over!!!

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Anyone call for a welfare check on SR yet?

Remember when Slinger left and said he would come back after Hillary won? Then he came back two weeks early because it was a done deal. It wasn’t even close!!!!!

:lmao: 

• Haha 2