Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit i got that much elevation change in my backyard.  

:lol:  not quite but lets face it michigans pretty damn flat

Midwestern flatland big pow riders!!!!!!

174’s and foot to the floors!!!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

You don’t own any sleds,so it’s mood point.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wash day!  

FED687EE-0CC0-4539-AB05-6944E6F52A3F.jpeg

Did the same thing here today.   I'm behind this year, finishing up outside projects first before it gets too late.

Still need to tear everything down and check things out.  Shocks will be going to Carver this week for a rebuild.  Skid needs at least one hole welded up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Did the same thing here today.   I'm behind this year, finishing up outside projects first before it gets too late.

Still need to tear everything down and check things out.  Shocks will be going to Carver this week for a rebuild.  Skid needs at least one hole welded up.

Glad I’m done with my pre season prep and tweaks.  Ripped a few more knuckles than normal this fall,  but she’s ready and I can’t wait to ride.  :bc: 

0AD69532-8CA4-40E4-848A-728C529E75EE.thumb.jpeg.1ad9f85ac825f2e780b92be6da410e77.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I’m actually ahead. Just wasn’t much to do. Just did a few cosmetics this summer.  Serviced the clutches today after the bath.  It’s still tuned, prepped and loaded for bear from last season.  I’ll pop the chain case this week probably and need to order some new tunnel grips but, it’s ready.

I’m usually not at this point until SX kickoff.  It’s kinda weird.  

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Zambo is the guy who rides for 40 minutes and spends the rest of the day waxing and taking pics for here, hcs and his Facebook page that has 2 likes. :snack: 

Half hour of primping his helmet mohawk. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Zambo is the guy who rides for 40 minutes and spends the rest of the day waxing and taking pics for here, hcs and his Facebook page that has 2 likes. :snack: 

If I rode for 40 minutes with you...you'd be an hour behind.  :lol: 

...prolly something wrong with your sled tho.  LAFF!!!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Half hour of primping his helmet mohawk. 

Hey, tell me about this clutching you plan to do this year.

Image result for trying not to laugh gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

If I rode for 40 minutes with you...you'd be an hour behind.  :lol: 

...prolly something wrong with your sled tho.  LAFF!!!

Hey, tell me about this clutching you plan to do this year.

Image result for trying not to laugh gif

You just keep quiet, this is big boy sled stuff. 

Its been snowing in the hills above the house. Lower parking lot at one of the local riding spots has about 6” of snow. They will open it for riding when it has 36” of coverage. 

We need some cooler weather here. Still above freezing every night and almost 50 during the day. It wont be long now though. 

48 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its been snowing in the hills above the house. Lower parking lot at one of the local riding spots has about 6” of snow. They will open it for riding when it has 36” of coverage. 

We need some cooler weather here. Still above freezing every night and almost 50 during the day. It wont be long now though. 

Rumor has is flakes will be flying in northern Michigan this weekend. 

:fluffy: 

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Oh ya well Cunteticut, Vermont and New Hampshire are the size of my back yard heh

Edited by Anler

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m actually ahead. Just wasn’t much to do. Just did a few cosmetics this summer.  Serviced the clutches today after the bath.  It’s still tuned, prepped and loaded for bear from last season.  I’ll pop the chain case this week probably and need to order some new tunnel grips but, it’s ready.

I’m usually not at this point until SX kickoff.  It’s kinda weird.  

Couple hours and I'll have it pretty much stripped down.  The time consuming part is cleaning everything up and putting it back together.

Ordered a Cobra Cord to replace my stock one that is ready to leave me stranded at any moment.  https://www.cobrapullcords.com/  Also have some teflon washers on the way for my secondary.  Not sure if I'm going to put in a Speedwerx clutch kit.  The stock setup seems to have trouble backshifting.  Might try to clean everything up and add a Teflon washer first.