Check your account email address ×

Ahahahaha

State trooper that lives down the road that the cabin stopped by on his wheeler....askednif we were doing big fireworks this year again and thanked us for the show 

The load of illegal fireworks sitting 10' from him on my garage was enough for a gross misdemeanor and 3k fine in mn

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

State trooper that lives down the road that the cabin stopped by on his wheeler....askednif we were doing big fireworks this year again and thanked us for the show 

The load of illegal fireworks sitting 10' from him on my garage was enough for a gross misdemeanor and 3k fine in mn

Pop pops are illegal in your area?

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The fireworks ban here is god damn retarded.  

I was just down in New Jersey @Wildboer, they had the large digital signage on the side of the highway, "jail time and fines"

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The fireworks ban here is god damn retarded.  

We can't have anything that explodes or goes more than 5ft.  Lame!!

Sales calls in PA yesterday it was.. everyone is going to love my festival balls!!!!111

IMG_20190702_163402564.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We can't have anything that explodes or goes more than 5ft.  Lame!!

Sales calls in PA yesterday it was.. everyone is going to love my festival balls!!!!111

IMG_20190702_163402564.jpg

Our "association" at camp has "restrictions". Meanwhile the officers in town are the ones lighting the fuse.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did you slit his throat for being a bootlicking tool of the imperialist dictatorship?

• Like 1

Indiana has the best prices on fire works in the mid west. I used to buy from a warehouse 5 miles east of the intersection of Rt30 and I 65. He would give huge cash discounts. The more you buy,the more the price would go down.  

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Indiana has the best prices on fire works in the mid west. I used to buy from a warehouse 5 miles east of the intersection of Rt30 and I 65. He would give huge cash discounts. The more you buy,the more the price would go down.  

Best price I found in the MW was in Ohio. Pretty good case price.

The joint I order from in Florida is at least 20% cheaper than anywhere in the mw

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Best price I found in the MW was in Ohio. Pretty good case price.

The joint I order from in Florida is at least 20% cheaper than anywhere in the mw

It’s been a few years since I’ve bought anything of substance,3” cakes ect. I have just been getting little shit to entertain my youngest. I don’t have a safe place to fire anything big at the house I am in. Fire works at the cabin is a big no no unless there is snow on the ground. I  have fired a bunch of cakes on New Years up at the cabin. It’s really cool when it’s snowing. I usually do 2 1/2”  cakes up there. 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s been a few years since I’ve bought anything of substance,3” cakes ect. I have just been getting little shit to entertain my youngest. I don’t have a safe place to fire anything big at the house I am in. Fire works at the cabin is a big no no unless there is snow on the ground. I  have fired a bunch of cakes on New Years up at the cabin. It’s really cool when it’s snowing. I usually do 2 1/2”  cakes up there. 

I've never done any in winter....I bet that's awesome.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've never done any in winter....I bet that's awesome.

You can get some smoking deals in August. That’s when I would buy for New Years. Sidnaw is down in a valley, so a simple 2 1/2 sounds like something a lot bigger. Now that we are talking about it, I may have to make a run over to 219 in the next few weeks? We will be in Tn in Two weeks,I will have to check prices there.