Check your account email address ×

Dogs in Home Depot

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Now I understand working service dogs as I have a friend who has been blind all his life. Why the fuck do so many people feel the need to walk their fuckin dogs in Home Depot? The personal therapy dog thing is bullshit.

I understand the hot and cold issue of leaving them in cars but the last few months have been fine to leave your dog in the car. 

Yesterday I witnessed a huge dog fight in the appliance section of HD. As a customer I have to ask just WTF is HD thinking? 

A law suit should stop it when a customer gets bit.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Now I understand working service dogs as I have a friend who has been blind all his life. Why the fuck do so many people feel the need to walk their fuckin dogs in Home Depot? The personal therapy dog thing is bullshit.

I understand the hot and cold issue of leaving them in cars but the last few months have been fine to leave your dog in the car. 

Yesterday I witnessed a huge dog fight in the appliance section of HD. As a customer I have to ask just WTF is HD thinking? 

A law suit should stop it when a customer gets bit.

Spot fucking on!!  My wife and I were noticing this just the other day.  Annoying as hell!

Was there on Monday.  Funny you should post this.  On the way out passed a guy with his dog going into store. Commented to wife  why the hell is that guy taking that big dog in the store.  Didn’t realize taking your dog in HD was a thing. 

• Thanks 1

I think everyone here knows that I'm a dog lover, ( :bigfinger: to my uncle @Polaris 550  ) but I don't believe in pushing you dogs on others and bringing them in to retail stores the way they do now. As others have said, some people fear dogs.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

They need to crack down on this shit and start addressing the ones who drive everywhere with their fucking dog in lap half in the steering wheel 

Just picture these dumb fucks that get in a head on with that dog where it is, even if they survive poor fluffy will be embedded in their chest. They will be fucked up in the head forever.

Just made a quick jaunt to the local HD for supplies.  Only two dogs today.

The story is about the dogs.  It really should be about the owners.  Watch the majority of "these" owners.  Many are a special breed.  I can get along with most of the dogs.  I have a hard time with many of the owners.  They don't bring those dogs in for safety.  They bring them in for attention.

• Thanks 1

tractor supply was the first place I saw this shit going on around here, and then some snobby big pet store chain was doing the same thing.  We keep our dog in our store all the time, except for when one particular New Yorker brings his in on a saturday and ours wants to rip it's head off instantaneously.  Our's is better than a damn billboard.  People actually stop in to see the dog and while they're there, they buy something.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

They need to crack down on this shit and start addressing the ones who drive everywhere with their fucking dog in lap half in the steering wheel 

A guy in Maine had his dog on his lap, when he crashed into Steven king...……..almost killed him. 

The fucktard later committed suicide. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I think everyone here knows that I'm a dog lover, ( :bigfinger: to my uncle @Polaris 550  ) but I don't believe in pushing you dogs on others and bringing them in to retail stores the way they do now. As others have said, some people fear dogs.

Sheesh Johnny, isn't that a bit severe, giving me the finger???  :wtf:

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sheesh Johnny, isn't that a bit severe, giving me the finger???  :wtf:

You know I was only funnin' ya. You'll always be my favorite uncle :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You know I was only funnin' ya. You'll always be my favorite uncle :bc:

Oh, OK!!  :happy:

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

same-  i will take my dog in the car but certainly not taking him into the store

The only time my dogs go inside any store, is at PetSmart to get their nails trimmed.  Other than that, they stay at home , or in the truck if I have time run in somewhere real quick to grab something. 

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

The Indian folks that live around here are terrified of my dog. They scurry out of the way. He’s a real killer.

36437CA8-87E5-4EC1-8BED-CF690A45847C.jpeg

:lmao:

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i just leave the ac running if it's warm out.  

AC on if it's real hot,  or all 4 windows and sliding rear window cracked open if not to bad. 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Emotional support animal is more a fad then what it’s intended to be in my opinion 

Yep. Bunch of fucking stupid Libturd pussies and their "look at me" dogs. 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

We should all have an emotional support Zam on a leash

Don't forget the muzzle. While I understand everyone's reluctance at seeing dogs in a retail setting, and for the most part I agree, there are certain circumstances that may explain why they are there. My son rescued a Silver lab who had been abused and neglected and was extremely distrusting of people outside his "family". It got to the point where we were considering putting him down because of his behavior. Not something that I would choose to do to a healthy dog. As a last resort we decided to enroll him in a board and train program to have him evaluated to see he was to far gone, behavior wise, or if his behavior could be modified with the proper training. Long story short they felt he could be helped and part of his training was to take him to Lowes and walk with him a couple of times a week to acclimate him to new people and new surroundings. He still has his moments, but he's doing much better and is much happier. We don't take him everywhere we go, but we do take him out on occasion to keep the training fresh. I feel kinda bad for our other Labs. They don't usually go anywhere unless it's North and thats the way I've normally been with all our dogs in the past. Car rides? Yes. Walks in the store? Umm........ no.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MIne would piss everywhere another dog has been.

Let's see the black one would sit on every persons feet in the store until they pet his head and the brown one would make a bee line for the lumber department grab a 2x4 and run through the store knocking over every display looking for someone to throw the 2x4 so he could retrieve it.

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

When up north, my dog goes everywhere with me unless they sell food. But it’s small town USA, they all know my dogs name. He stays in the car or at home , when we are in Ilanoid. Just about every micro beer joint that doesn’t serve food, bringing a dog is a must. My bud asked me why I never brought my dog? Because he would bite somebody I told him. This Bitch sitting by us told me I should train my dog not to bite. I told her I had spent way to much time training him to bite idiots.:lol: