Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

cut an lay equal length tracks flat....  Say 162 inch tracks....  One with no lugs and one with 3 in lugs....  The tracks would be the same length when laid out flat

Now cut a 31 in tire and stretch it out flat and a 35 inch tire and stretch it out flat....  35 inch tire is longer

If you can understand that, you are getting somewhere and there is hope for you.

Yeah it all boils down to inner diameter not outer diameter

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah it all boils down to inner diameter not outer diameter

and a sled moves on the inner diameter thru the drivers and hyfax and not the outer diameter of the track at all.

That's it, by Friday night if I don't have the name of a law firm to send my check to, I'm declaring victory by OVERWHELMINGLY DOMINANT POWER!!!  

This is all bullshit. Wastin' my fukken time with a bunch of faggots that probably can't make their car payment this month. GET THE FUCK OUTTA' HERE YOU LIGHTWEIGHT BITCHES!!! 

Fukken little pussies!! GTFO!! :bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I took the bet....let's pic the engineering firm to decide.....if they say in lost I'll pay

If I can find an instructor at NAshua Technical College, that will do this, would you accept that? 

They may tell me to fuck off, but I will try. It will save us some money, I think. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I can find an instructor at NAshua Technical College, that will do this, would you accept that? 

They may tell me to fuck off, but I will try. It will save us some money, I think. 

I like the idea of hiring an engineering firm because we can publically publish their results and they are accountable for their decision. Probably only cost us $200 to have an ME PE write a paper and stamp it

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like the idea of hiring an engineering firm because we can publically publish their results and they are accountable for their decision. Probably only cost us $200 to have an ME PE write a paper and stamp it

OK, I'm good with that. 

Make an initial call tomorrow, and see if they will take the case. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I already stated they are quantum oscilations that are self canceling. They are absorbed by 1000x different portions of the drivetrain. 

If you heat the chain up 10 degrees where does the expansion of the metal go? 

Quantum oscillations have nothing to do with what you're talkin about. Google it. Don't give Neal that point. He's just being obtuse and he is 150% wrong.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like it's gonna cost $20,200.00

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You 2 clowns gonna nail this thing down today? 

No...I'm working. Then driving up to MN

Then it's the holidays. Maybe after Christmas we can get the actual ball rolling