Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So which of the below was met?

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I told you what the definition of collusion was for our bet. You agreed to it. Members of the trump admin did meet with the Russians to discuss hillary dirt. A memo even proved this :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I told you what the definition of collusion was for our bet. You agreed to it. Members of the trump admin did meet with the Russians to discuss hillary dirt. A memo even proved this :lol:

Yeah but that's just opponent research....standard  stuff...not collusion. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There will be no fucking lawyer you brain dead faggot ass retard. I will line up the PE and we can both agree on which one 

LMAO!! So who the fuck will hold the money BEFORE we get the ruling??????????

Our checks have to be in someone's hands BEFORE we start this process, otherwise somebody could back out. 

You're not getting scared are you???????? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There will be no fucking lawyer you brain dead faggot ass retard. I will line up the PE and we can both agree on which one 

You're either starting to get scared or this is just a big joke for ya'. Which one is it? 

I think you're getting scared, 'cause you know I'm serious. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

the dnc plant is now the russians :lol: 

WTF are you posting about Russians when we've got a $20,000.00 bet going on!!!!!  

On 12/17/2018 at 1:23 PM, Matt said:

This was not the question in the OP.  He didn't ask about one full rotation of the track.  He asked about one full rotation of the input.

@motonoggin is correct.  Lug height is not what's important.  The track is being laid down and the bogies are rolling across it and slides are sliding across it.  Regardless of lug height, if the track driver pitch is exactly the same on a 1" lug or a 3" lug, the suspension will only roll one driver rotation-worth of track LENGTH.  Assuming no lug flex is present.

Put another way, if the circumference of the driver is 20 inches and there's a 4:1 reduction in the chaincase, one rotation of the jackshaft will result in 5 inches worth of track being laid down, regardless of the lug height.

I don't know what you are talking about, but Benny agreed with the way I posted it. You might be talking about someone else. 

Do you want in on THE BET?????

Hey Benny, don't think you're gonna' run this by some fukken engineer in the next few days to save your ass if you're wrong!! 

Give me the lawyers number so we can send those checks ASAP!! 

Don't try to weasel out of this, you weasel!!!!  

I know what you're doin', weasel!! 

You're tryin' to buy time so you can get a fukken engineer to tell you for sure what's up!!

You weasel bastid!!! 

Driving 12 hours, holidays, Christmas parties, birthday parties!! 

It's all BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could  be more important than a 20,000.00 BET!!!!!!

You chicken weasel bitch!! 

You're gettin' scared shitless, and you're tryin' to buy time to get the fukken noose off your neck!! 

You feel the impending gloom, and you're scared shitless now.  

The GRIM REAPER has you in his crosshairs Benny. Be afraid, be very afraid!!! 

P8170169.JPG

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, try again faggot. 

I got pistol permits in several states and NATIONWIDE police permit.

Also, got my passport in 13 days. Usually takes 6 weeks.

Now keep sucking cocks, and lapping that " OWNAGE CUM " !!  You just got   :owned:  !!!!

Passport for what? You can only drive 20 minutes at a time!:lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You mean a middle aged man pretending to be a teenager? The one, hell on snow, 800 rush pro r. :lol: what kind of middle aged man pretends to be a teen.  :lol: 

Huh ? 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Passport for what? You can only drive 20 minutes at a time!:lol:

If I knew for sure I could kick your ass and not get arrested, I could probably make it to NB in one day non-stop. 

3 hours ago, The One said:

Lmao all you do is talk homo lol 

STFU, faggot!! 

3 hours ago, The One said:

Huh ? 

Isn't it funny, a 40 year-old bulldozer operator from Tide Head NB, and a gay teen-ager from Ontario, are both up at 5 am posting at the same time on the same sled-site!! Now, that's gay!!

You're either dupes or sucking each other off in the same house. 800 DRAGON!!! THE " SITE -FAG "!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I knew for sure I could kick your ass and not get arrested, I could probably make it to NB in one day non-stop. 

STFU, faggot!! 

Isn't it funny, a 40 year-old bulldozer operator from Tide Head NB, and a gay teen-ager from Ontario, are both up at 5 am posting at the same time on the same sled-site!! Now, that's gay!!

You're either dupes or sucking each other off in the same house. 800 DRAGON!!! THE " SITE -FAG "!!

And again wrong , HOMO

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

this

I already posted about 5 times, that the money is sent to a lawyer from the git go. That way we are locked into paying. Once the lawyer gets the report from the engineering firm.........the money goes one way or the other. 

Personally, I think benny is running with this, trolling me and everybody else. I also don't think he has the 20Gs in his checking account to write that check. Just my .02c. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I already posted about 5 times, that the money is sent to a lawyer from the git go. That way we are locked into paying. Once the lawyer gets the report from the engineering firm.........the money goes one way or the other. 

Personally, I think benny is running with this, trolling me and everybody else. I also don't think he has the 20Gs in his checking account to write that check. Just my .02c. 

And I posted no lawyers you brain dead fuck. I'd trust you before some lawyer....this is how you weasel out

3 minutes ago, The One said:

And again wrong , HOMO

What is a 16 year old high-school student doing up at 5 am on a sled-site? You either like sled-sites a lot, or you're REALLY a middle-aged faggot, getting fucked up the ass. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Right , and I posted it aint going to happen. Make it a bet that each will and can pay if they lose. Even if the 20k bet did gets checks in escrow you 2 clowns would be in court filing appeals for the next 5 yrs as Benny hopes you are eating dirt by the time anything is decided.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And I posted no lawyers you brain dead fuck. I'd trust you before some lawyer....this is how you weasel out

Hey, my kielbasa-nose buddy is up early today!! So, what's the " EXCUSE FOR THE DAY " today my little Polski Pal???